Actb4NW6's story

Actb4NW6

Reaction score
Hello people

I am a 21 year old from the UK. I just recently discovered this site and forum and have found both to be extremely informative and helpful.

I started losing hair when i was around 16yrs old. Up until now i have hidden it quite well although the hair styles i have had to adopt would not have been my preferred choice.

Now i am seeking treatment for it to stop and reverse the process. After some research i have found a credible company which provides the "big 3" in a complete package and helps you through the process and monitors ur progress. However the question i have is:

Is it better to purchase generic forms of the treatments on my own and use them (as this will be much much cheaper) or go along and buy their package.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

G

Simple answer: Yes, generic treatments are cheaper and provide the same results. If you want help you have found the best place already (this forum). And monitoring your progress can be done by taking monthly pictures. In the end it is up to you! Good Luck!

Actb4NW6

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply Taugenichts, the treatment i was recommended was:

minoxidil 5%
MPG (forgotten what that stood for)
Propecia
Nizoral shampoo
Quartly check-ups

All together costing £1200 (at the discounted student rate)

However this was over a year ago and i have suffered a significant amount of loss since then, the pictures posted show my current status. As everyone here is more learned than me on these matters, do you guys think this was treatment will still be suitable or something stronger or a new product?

Thanks for any input.

[img=http://img290.imageshack.us/img290/5357/dsc01052sb8.th.jpg]

[img=http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/355/dsc01050iw9.th.jpg]

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Actb4NW6 said:
Thanks for your reply Taugenichts, the treatment i was recommended was:

minoxidil 5%
MPG (forgotten what that stood for)
Propecia
Nizoral shampoo
Quartly check-ups

All together costing £1200 (at the discounted student rate)

This sounds like you're going to one of those rip-off hair loss companies - these treatments can be bought online for a fraction of £1200. Buy them and treat yourself.

Actb4NW6

Reaction score
yeh, i know... first i thought this is quite cheap as their most expensive treatment costs around £5000 a year but reading around on this forum, I've realised i could get the same stuff for less than half what they want!

Lucky, i didnt blindly just sign up to it :D

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear that you didn't buy these treaments through that company, you will pay a quarter of that doing it yourself. If you dont want to shave your head you should consider a style that gives you maximum coverage using the hair you have left.

Actb4NW6

Reaction score
yeh, my hair style rite now doesnt look TOO bad.

anywayz jus ordered sum finpecia off evopharmacy.com.... it's proper cheap, i ordered 100 tablets for £18!!!

Does anyone know where i can buy nizoral shampoo from?

Actb4NW6

Reaction score
looking around at other sites selling finpecia, im beginning to think either there's a mistake in the pricing or i havent bought the rite thing as it only cost me £18 (around $36) for 100 tablets!

has anyone else ordered this, did it turn out ok?

sorry for the OCD complex, just newbie jittters i suppose

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
get on propecia minoxidil and nizoral mate. as simple as that. give it atleast 3-6months, then 1 year. u gotta be patient.

Actb4NW6

Reaction score
yeh ive ordered the propecia, should arrive soon n gonna order minoxidil. soon but i dont know a reliable source to get nizoral from.... any recommendations?

RP

Established Member
Reaction score
yeh ive ordered the propecia, should arrive soon n gonna order minoxidil. soon but i dont know a reliable source to get nizoral from.... any recommendations?

Have you even considered buying at least Nizoral from a normal pharmacist? I mean it cant cost more than 10,00€ (7,50£) per bottle.