Acne Forehead (only?) Propecia 8 Weeks.

Jake_89

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas,

Ever since I start Nizoral I've had some acne but since I start Propecia the forehead acne has increased A LOT any reasons as to why this is happenign, signs that its working or what?

I am currently using Benzac AC for the Acne but a little worried as to why its happening on the forehead, face is fine though

die_hard

Established Member
Reaction score
recreational drugs will add to it if you're into that. Sometimes adding daily drugs like finasteride can make it just that much more than what you're body can handle

Jake_89

Established Member
Reaction score
No drugs here bro, drugs are bad mmmk

Only other possible thing could be my diet, lately I haven't given a sh*t about what ive been eating hopefuly after exams i can get back into working out

ta

But yeh this Benzac AC Gel works wonders. 5%

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
finasteride= more testosterone = Acne..... yes! Add DIM to you regimen and kill the acne.

$tackz

Established Member
Reaction score
squeegee said:
finasteride= more testosterone = Acne..... yes! Add DIM to you regimen and kill the acne.
are you sure about that? With that logic DIM will also stop our hair loss.

to Jake, Retin-A on the face cleared all acne for me... and it gave my skin a nice glow.

Jake_89

Established Member
Reaction score
Some people are saying these pimples are because of Estrogen increase? But I am on Aromasin E2D shouldn't happen with the worlds most powerful Anti-e...

This Benzac AC gel is really helping so far

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Jake_89 said:
Some people are saying these pimples are because of Estrogen increase?

Why would estrogen cause pimples? Does that make any sense to you?

Jake_89

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
Jake_89 said:
Some people are saying these pimples are because of Estrogen increase?

Chicks who are on their rags or just before that time of the month lol get the same tumour like pimples on face/forehead... donno just saying what i read :lost:

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Jake_89 said:
Bryan said:
[quote="Jake_89":2h6j69l1]Some people are saying these pimples are because of Estrogen increase?

Chicks who are on their rags or just before that time of the month lol get the same tumour like pimples on face/forehead... donno just saying what i read :lost:[/quote:2h6j69l1]

Ask the body builders! Male or female.. covered of Acne when they go on juice! Testo my friend.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Estrogen is actually used as a treatment for acne, although just in women. However, I do vaguely recall hearing many years ago about a young man who was being given birth control pills for his acne, but I'm sure that's not a normal procedure any longer.

mjk450

Reaction score
I used to have severe acne...treated w/accutane. I seriously doubt finasteride is causing outbreaks. I'm taking dutasteride which is much stronger than finasteride and have had no outbreaks (well, nothing out of the ordinary). If any of these drugs would cause an outbreak, I'd probably be the first to get it. LOL. I'd talk to a dermatologist and tell them exactly what medications your taking. It's best not to speculate too much w/o consulting a professional.

tornishca

Reaction score
Jake_89 said:
Hey fellas,

Ever since I start Nizoral I've had some acne but since I start Propecia the forehead acne has increased A LOT any reasons as to why this is happenign, signs that its working or what?

i have the same problem.
have u resolved the problem Jake_89?