Aclaris Therapeutics Jak Inhibitor Update

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe another thing in the pipeline we can be hopeful for. what about the phase 1 trial data?
Phase 1 hasn't been done because its the same treatment as for alopecia areata. So they could go directly to phase 2

Friga

My Regimen
Reaction score
how could anyone not be negative, there was a million things in the pipeline in 2016 half of which should be out by now and almost everything has failed or got delayed dramatically

Man go see a shrink. U gotta be realistic and understand no one gives a fck about the ppl on the forums. Only thing that matters is investors. The options with money behind and a lot of ppl will prevail.

Legit man stop posting if ur gonna be negative it pisses everyone the f*** off

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's important to note that all these companies, having no previous experience, vastly underestimate the time clinical research takes, and therefore their ETAs are not accurate at all.
But the fact is there are more treatments in clinical research than ever before, and many of them are really close.

As for this one, keep in mind that topical JAK inhibitors work primarily by activating the WNT pathway. Samumed is conducting a Phase 3 trial for a topical that uses the same mechanism. Aclaris may decide to drop this because a similar product is closer to market.

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how we can discover which specific dermatologists are involved in the Aclaris JAK Inhibitor trial whose results will be out in 2019? They have a test site in Redwood City, California. You can be almost certain that is Stanford, but I would like to find out who the lead investigator is at that location.