According to Dr Leonard hair manip wont be around for...

michael barry

Reaction score
Intercytex is in phase two trials right now. We should know the results around next September. Aderans is recruiting for phase one human trials.

Phoenxbio of Japan has a cloning patent in that country and is beginning work as well as the huge corporation, Shishedo.

An early form of Hair Multiplication will probably be available in some country in less than five years if phase two at ICX is successful. That company is looking for a country that will let them sell it at a clinic before phase three if phase two results are very, very good right now. Think Eastern Europe, or the Carribean, or south America, or South Korea. Medical tourism would SOAR to whatever country liscences a clinic to perfom it if the pictures from phase two are really good.

I would NOT trust a hair transplant doctor on cloning projections. He is viewing a technology that will increase his "hairline-only" work initially, but will someday be the end of conventional hair transplant's. So he's not going to be just ecstatic over it by any means.

CCS

Reaction score
the Doctor wants you to get a hair transplant instead of saving for HM.

aj2006

Reaction score
Yea I went and saw him a while ago..

Im on minoxidil now because of him, he makes a PPG free formula.

Now let me tell you. Don't trust him. He told me that I would never lose ground with my hair if I stayed on minoxidil. This was not a misunderstanding, i asked him directly, and he totally lied to my face.

michael barry

Reaction score
aj,

PPG-minoxidil doesnt penetrate as well. PPG causes irritation that salycic acid and coal tar shampoos can help with. Regular minoxidil is better.

Buying that cheapie 2 percent minoxidil at Walmart and just applying MORE of it than the recommended six sprays is just as good as the regular dose of the 5 percent minoxidil. The minoxidil sulfate active ingredient is the same, there is just less of it in the two percent bottles of the stuff. You just have to spray more. Its still the cheapest way to get it.

That Doctor DID lie to your face. Even using Finasteride/minoxidil/ nizoral wont completely halt hairloss for thirty damned years. But using the big-3 should tide you over unitl cloning is here. Try tricomin after the shower if youre getting irritation from the minoxidil and have a flaky scalp. Wait about half an hour between the tricomin application and the minoxidil application because the two can combine and form a substance called peroxyide-nitrate (or some such) thats bad for your hair. Or just apply the tricomin before bed......................it will soothe the scalp from the minoxidil. Just the nizoral might be enought to help with scalp irritation.

I, and others, dont feel good about PPG-free minoxidil. minoxidil doesnt seem to want to absorb in the scalp as well as other things do without the PPG. PPG is a very good carrier substance that unfortunately irritates some folks skin.

CCS

Reaction score
the lie was bigger than that. Minoxidil does not slow down hair loss at all. Just think of it as a cosmetic cover up. Only finasteride slows hair loss. Nizoral repairs some of the damage, so maybe it slows hair loss a bit too. Nizoral prevents a different type of damage.

My scalp is sometimes a bit red. I ordered some aloe vera gel. Do you think squiring some of that in my shampoo would get rid of the redness, or is it better to rotate in a coltar shampoo?

michael barry

Reaction score
Both probably help a good deal. Salycic acid shampoos are good anti-inflammatories.

Copper peptides are very good anti-inflammatories also and really help with redness up there. Tricomin was good for this back when I had it. Prox-N is now. Im sure folligen would be helpful also.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
the lie was bigger than that. Minoxidil does not slow down hair loss at all. Just think of it as a cosmetic cover up. Only finasteride slows hair loss. Nizoral repairs some of the damage, so maybe it slows hair loss a bit too. Nizoral prevents a different type of damage.

My scalp is sometimes a bit red. I ordered some aloe vera gel. Do you think squiring some of that in my shampoo would get rid of the redness, or is it better to rotate in a coltar shampoo?

College, about minoxidil:

Because it's a vasodilator, don't you feel that that it can increase the amount of dutasteride getting to the follicles?

Maybe I'm misunderstood.