Accelerated hairloss, genes, skin problems etc. A rant

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
So my hair and scalp health has gone to hell during the last 2 months (very dry skin and brittle hair, accelerated hairloss, weird feeling dry, "static" scalp, dry dandruff flaking), but I've yet to understand what could've caused this. It just seems that I'm balding rapidly compared to what the situation was for the past 3-4 years. It probably isn't a supplement (MSM) or any external factor (MAYBE aside from dry winter weather) causing this like I originally thought, since my twin bro, balding just like me, has the exact same thing going on!

Could it be that it's just our hairloss genes kicking up a gear and also affecting our skin and scalp health while taking the rest of the hair with it? Dunno, but I think it's a possibility. Last time I had hairloss this aggressive was back in fall 2006, when I also had very dry skin, hair and scalp so I don't think it's 100% coincidental. Anyone else had this kinda speeding up with his hairloss? Like I said, my hair has gone pretty slowly since 2007-2008. My bro has never experimented with drugs and supplements for his hairloss, and we're in exact same stage. Lol, talk about being a non-responder. My scalp is very dry and my hair is very brittle all around my head, might I add. Even the sides look so thin it's unbelievable!