Abstinence is the major weapon in defeating hair loss!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score

maher

Banned
Reaction score
No dumb dumb you misinterpreted (not missinterpreted) the meaning of 2sigma. You ended up taking the standard deviation of the standard deviation, which is why you thought the spread was "tight". But no, you just can't read apparently. You're seriously a dumb dumb, and should STFU because you're embarrassing yourself.

Just stop! You're giving me secondhand embarrassment when you post **** like that. Where did you get your degree?

Increase is 1,36 with 2sigma.

σ (sigma) is the symbol used for SD, which is a measure of variability of data in some set of the width of some probability distribution. Smaller sigma->less variability.

If you randomly pick one data point from a set that is normally distributed, there is a 95% probability that its value is within 2σ of the average value.

Even if you're right- increase by 2.73nmol/l.. Hej, thats even better for our theory. LOL.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Cali! Jesus, whats with the insults!? Control you napoleon complex. Bottomline: masturbation raises DHT. period!!

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score
Cali! Jesus, whats with the insults!? Control you napoleon complex. Bottomline: masturbation raises DHT. period!!

Aw is the poor little boy sad now? When you insult me by telling me I'm a ****ty scientist, then I will put you in your place.

Bottom Line: You misread papers and spit
bullish*t on this forum by drawing conclusions where they don't exists.

Bottom Line: Masturbation has never been shown to cause hair loss, PERIOD! ...you f*cking moron.

It took 63 god damn pages, and now that I have brought to light how stupid you actually are all you say is "wahhh stop calling me names". The horrible **** you have said to so many people in this thread and you have the nerve to cry like a little baby when I prove you're dumb as hell.

It's not a napoleon complex, you have aggravated everyone on this forum that has some sense of logic and I'm f*cking sick of you horsesh*t.

Stop spreading misinformation. It pisses people off.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Aw is the poor little boy sad now? When you insult me by telling me I'm a ****ty scientist, then I will put you in your place.

Bottom Line: You misread papers and spit
bullish*t on this forum by drawing conclusions where they don't exists.

Bottom Line: Masturbation has never been shown to cause hair loss, PERIOD! ...you f*cking moron.

It took 63 god damn pages, and now that I have brought to light how stupid you actually are all you say is "wahhh stop calling me names". The horrible **** you have said to so many people in this thread and you have the nerve to cry like a little baby when I prove you're dumb as hell.

It's not a napoleon complex, you have aggravated everyone on this forum that has some sense of logic and I'm f*cking sick of you horsesh*t.

Stop spreading misinformation. It pisses people off.

Aww.. so this is about your ego :D thats pathetic! get your **** together- you're melting. Anyone with some sense, logic and long term noFap experience knows I'm right.

You know what, I like THIS paper- its a good paper!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/135817

The plasma levels of all steroids were significantly increased after masturbation, whereas steroid levels remained unchanged in the control study.

- - - Updated - - -

I've never said that!! You're lying throught your teeth!

drgs

Banned
Reaction score

I've never said that!! You're lying throught your teeth!

*Takes one step forward
I'm saying that
Long term NoFap will reduce both T and DHT and save your hair

Who?? Who has a problem with that?

Reaction score
Who?? Who has a problem with that?

looks like all these brain-boys have a problem with that , I say that masturbation causes hair loss.

I think maher meant the complete opposite in his statement.

masturbation isn't something natural , we have been discussing this two dozens of pages back , it's not because a ****ing monkey masturbates that this thing is natural .... rolling in the mud is done by animals , why won't you guys do it ? it would be natural according to your logic

what are "wet dreams" made for if it isn't in order to clear out the excessive semen?

knowing that masturbation is SUSPECTED to cause hairloss , what would a descent person do ? keep the practice going while convincing himself that nofap just is bollocks , and thereby hiding his lack of will through denial? or try his luck by undergoing abstinence and maybe see some improvements?

I have already chosen the second option.

if anyone says otherwise , just leave it out , don't bother being the advocate of the devil more than you already are.

here's an american proverb for you californiaoceans911 : no pain , no gain.

if you want to keep up the baylife , that's your choice , but you'll never know if it worked or not.

Reaction score
Around here, we usually say: no finasteride, no hair. You would understand if you were actually suffering from male pattern baldness.

sure fred ... you would disprove gravity.

I've already sent pictures , you'll always find excuses "there is too much light , your hair is too short ...etc"

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea I'm done trying trying to teach idiots. They don't want to learn, that's fine. I'm done with this bullsh*t. Let them nofap. I've got better things to do. There is a reason they won't post before and after pics.

I'm tired of idiots posting publications when they can't even understand the basics of science. This thread is over. If any of them try to post in one of my threads or someone else's thread saying nofap works then I'm going to just call them f*cking morons and tell the OP to not listen to them. This thread, however, is useless. Can't teach a monkey how to think like a human.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Yea I'm done trying trying to teach idiots. They don't want to learn, that's fine. I'm done with this bullsh*t. Let them nofap. I've got better things to do. There is a reason they won't post before and after pics.

I'm tired of idiots posting publications when they can't even understand the basics of science. This thread is over. If any of them try to post in one of my threads or someone else's thread saying nofap works then I'm going to just call them f*cking morons and tell the OP to not listen to them. This thread, however, is useless. Can't teach a monkey how to think like a human.

Thats right- pack your **** and leave! Had an awful lot to say about a thing he never tryed. LOL.

forest.jpg

drgs

Banned
Reaction score
Uten navn 2.jpg
Okt 2013 vs Jul 2014

To be fair Ive tried a thousand treatments, Fred has seen my regiment.
I was on finasteride for 3 months, from Feb to Apr.

drgs

Banned
Reaction score
Your success is due to finasteride. Nothing else.

If you think otherwise, then stop the finasteride and continue your abstinence.

See if you maintain.

I stopped finasteride in April, as stated above
If 3 months of finasteride gives regrowth, then I must be a very good responder

Interestingly I had a big shed in Jan, prior to starting finasteride
Des-Jan I was on Magnesum-L-Threonate, which made me super sleepy, so I dropped it

zizoux

Reaction score
I'm 22 into nofap and I'm experiencing the same thing that I was during my 3 month abstinence. Still shedding the same amount of hair. Also I feel like my temples have been thinning. IDK why but these past couple of days I'm having scalp itch even though my libido is gone. Am I doing something wrong,seriously?

btw, mr. hairy monkey, please define ''natural''. What is natural? You, using that computer,phone or table to post on a forum is natural? Because you keep saying this is natural and this is not. I get the sense that whatever works for you is natural. :)

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score
Thankfully for the gene pool idiots like mr. monkey and Maher will always think nofap works, and thus will never procreate. Keep with the nofap guys! Your hair looks great!

Make sure you never have sex! The rest of the world thanks you for it. Please don't have children, keep that hair!

Reaction score
I'm 22 into nofap and I'm experiencing the same thing that I was during my 3 month abstinence. Still shedding the same amount of hair. Also I feel like my temples have been thinning. IDK why but these past couple of days I'm having scalp itch even though my libido is gone. Am I doing something wrong,seriously?

btw, mr. hairy monkey, please define ''natural''. What is natural? You, using that computer,phone or table to post on a forum is natural? Because you keep saying this is natural and this is not. I get the sense that whatever works for you is natural. :)

you are right , electricity isn't natural : watt , edison , volt & all his cronies brought it.

I would avoid them (phone , television....) if I could , but unfortunately , it is a necessity nowadays , or more realistically an addiction for some.

natural (talking about human behaviour) according to me is something that you have no hold on. sleeping , urinating , eating , if you don't you die.

if you don't masturbate or have sex , you won't die , easy as ABC .

what is natural is having wet dreams.

edit : my libido is gone as well , or perhaps that's me that is not trying to have fantasies thereby hindering it.

@baylifeguy911 : I am doing it old school , maher is doing it his way.

your thing about procreation only applies to me

Reaction score
No fantasies as well. I'm still going for 5 months though. At least I can say ''I tried''.

at least ??? don't insult yourself , many people wouldn't have held out more than one week.

considering your input and as far as I can tell , this thing varies from a person to another.

I am going to be frank with you , I've said that on the other thread already , I went on a 2 weeks trip in france (in early 2014) that compelled me to not masturbate , turns out I was shedding like crazy during all the 2 weeks , and for one month , but here I can have an excuse : maybe climate change or stress.

maybe there is an explanation for you as well , anything unusual during your abstinence period?

Status
Not open for further replies.