Absolutely Confused Am I Balding Or No????

Diaboli

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is coming from someone who still has their hair but also roams these here parts from time to time whilst I await my dermatologist appointment (public system takes forever) - if you're worried go see a dermatologist. Unfortunately you aren't really going to get a definitive answer off of here because 1) as far as I'm aware no one is a doctor, and 2) pictures can be very deceiving and are hard to judge, especially if it's only minor hairloss.

I'm like you. I'm worried about my hair because I caught sight of my cowlick in a mirror for the first time in 28 years haha. I am worried if it's normal or thinning, because I've never really seen it to be able to judge if I've lost hair or not. I started off by googling other people's cowlicks which led me to a page on here where someone was asking if theirs was normal too. It looked like mine, with some people saying he was balding and other people telling him that he wasn't. I ended up spending entirely too much time, more than I care to admit, looking for similar threads, and all of them were divided. So rather than try to convince myself that I'm not balding and potentially lose more hair, I went to the doctor who then referred me to a dermatologist. For now though I just have to wait, but if you are worried I'd suggest you talk to your doctor too. Good luck and try not to get caught up in worrying too much.