absolutely 0 libido on finasteride what should I do?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
has anyone experienced this i feel nothing when i look at a girl sexually. is this normal? how can i get horny again

im on no fap as well

dudealpha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
has anyone experienced this i feel nothing when i look at a girl sexually. is this normal? how can i get horny again

im on no fap as well
I used to be in your situation as well (18m, been taking 1mg x 3times/week for the last 3 weeks. For me, it was all in my head, I stopped thinking about finasteride giving me sides and then boom, my libido returned. Libido is very tightly correlated with your state of mind, so don't give it a thought and wait for a few days. Go out, enjoy nature, get some sun and just don't think about this before actually putting the final nail in the coffin and stopping the treatment.

lonelypanda

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude every time I see a post by you it's about some new problem you have started experiencing from finasteride. It's made you ugly, it's given you belly fat, it's made you less creative (???). I seriously doubt finasteride is causing you any significant side effects.

How can you get horny again? Log off this website and try to stop thinking about both hair loss and finasteride. If you can't do it, go to a therapist.

Relax bro, goddamn. You're fine!

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
an unlucky amount of people (about 10% i'd say) lose their libido completely. Even if you get off finasteride it may be too late. You may have to take testosterone and dht supplements and maybe also viagr.a if it comes down to that. Basically you're screwed.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score

im on no fap as well
That can be a side of finasteride. Estrogen buildup can cause this along with depletion of macho Dht.

Here For the Lulz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The answer here is the same as it is for every single one of your posts, I don’t know why you can’t understand that. You literally have every single known side effect, which means you’re more than likely to be stuck with most or all of them. There’s always some chance that the side effects you experience at the onset will fade with time, but when you experience every single one of them there is no chance.

Stay on finasteride and live with the sides or stop taking it and accept your fate. It really is that simple.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The answer here is the same as it is for every single one of your posts, I don’t know why you can’t understand that. You literally have every single known side effect, which means you’re more than likely to be stuck with most or all of them. There’s always some chance that the side effects you experience at the onset will fade with time, but when you experience every single one of them there is no chance.

Stay on finasteride and live with the sides or stop taking it and accept your fate. It really is that simple.

i dont watn togo bald but i hat etis drug

INT

Reaction score
Dude every time I see a post by you it's about some new problem you have started experiencing from finasteride. It's made you ugly, it's given you belly fat, it's made you less creative (???). I seriously doubt finasteride is causing you any significant side effects.

How can you get horny again? Log off this website and try to stop thinking about both hair loss and finasteride. If you can't do it, go to a therapist.

Relax bro, goddamn. You're fine!

Don't forget it also made him shorter and more pale.