Absolute Hair Recovery On Estradiol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have seen his photo, he still has vellus hairs lmao.:D For this chap even HRT isn't working. :D

Why are you finding someones hair loss treatment not working funny? From one of his posts on bridges thread it seemed like his regimen was working nicely anyway.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao. Troll = One who is not a mentally ill transgender, on estrogen, with a vagina and b**ch titties, and a varying catalogue of mental illnesses, having balls cut off could present an advantage

53AAF1D9-6B23-4C1B-AFA1-B8BA4F4DA3B7.jpeg

KSA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, you are correct. They look good, but so is the Britney Spears. However, not a single mentally stable man would want to look like her. And, I am not talking about you and your fellow trannies, since you people are mentally ill.:D
Dude you can’t come on to this forum and spew out homophobic and transphobic discourse. This is well out of order. I bet you’re fantasising about these folk right now. Don’t you have a trump rally to attend?

itsyaboi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I piss on your transgenders and gay on your many other fucks that spread this diseases all over the place

If you’re going to try roast other members on their English, it’ll be less embarrassing if you don’t sound like you just came from an amateur lobotomy session, like Jesus how do you even dissect that?

robincurtz

Banned
Reaction score
He will get more hair then you soon you have no idea, but he will also get a nice vagina and some great boobies along with it!
Ohh but trannies and gays can come and spread "normalphobic" discourses and spread their mental illnesses all around the place without nobody saying sh*t... We know, in your shitty world that encouraged you this way this are the way things are, but unfortunately for you, you can't actually force people to accept mental illnesses as a normality and act like you want them to act. So suck it and move on, ain't gonna happen whatever you will say. If they were humans in the first place and minded their own business, it wouldn't have came to this in the first place, but their mental illnesses is making them harm others in their way just because their sick and nobody can be forced to accept it just because they are humans also. I piss on your transgenders and gays and on your many other fucks that spread this diseases all over the place, the world has to wake up, not to accept them just because there is no way to treat them or because they refuse treatment.
Correct! They can bash cis-male and testosterone in almost every thread, but we can’t even ask people not to transition just for the sake of hair. These bunch of trannies are hypocrites and scumbag.

KSA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ohh but trannies and gays can come and spread "normalphobic" discourses and spread their mental illnesses all around the place without nobody saying sh*t... We know, in your shitty world that encouraged you this way this are the way things are, but unfortunately for you, you can't actually force people to accept mental illnesses as a normality and act like you want them to act. So suck it and move on, ain't gonna happen whatever you will say. If they were humans in the first place and minded their own business, it wouldn't have came to this in the first place, but their mental illnesses is making them harm others in their way just because their sick and nobody can be forced to accept it just because they are humans also. I piss on your transgenders and gays and on your many other fucks that spread this diseases all over the place, the world has to wake up, not to accept them just because there is no way to treat them or because they refuse treatment.

I don’t recall any of the commentary you’re complaining about here. If you’ve been a recipient of prejudice or bullying, I’m sorry. With that said, normalphobic isn’t even a term, and prejudice is not the same as systemic or institutionalised discrimaination gay or transgender people experience. Spread disease? What are you even talking about — by population heterosexual people are the largest body of STI infected individuals (and there is no shame in that either). Piss on transsexuals? You should like R Kelly - a very closeted R Kelly who has no place on this forum. In fact, it’s best you take a break because the amount you invest in spewing hatred and harassment here could be better used to improve your own life, offline.

KSA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't worry about my life mate, it is and will be better than most of your lives even if i will start to waste my remaining life on this forum, it's just the way it is, there is no comparison... And yes, mental diseases, that's what being a transgender or gay is. It's actually scientifically proven that they have their brains differently wired from a normal person and the chemicals in their body act differently from the normal population... The fact that it's accepted by the society because there is no cure or treatment for it and because we can't just lock them up in mental asylums and because in the first place they are human also and don't just deserve to die just because they are mentally ill, with all of this, it still does not mean that they are not mentally ill, even if like to believe it or not...

And it's understandable that a mentally ill person won't ever in his f*****g life accept or admit that he is mentally ill and a treat to this society, it's just the way it is, their brain is sending signals that it's normal the way they think, act and spread their mental diseases all over the place. And take a closer look at the diseases chart that you are invoking, the fact that heterosexual people are a larger group on the planet does not mean that they have the larger numbers of sexual diseases, check the gay group and you will be amazed because in their lives, gay people have 10 times more sexual partners than a heterosexual one, and a lot more diseases from f*****g their asses off over and over again.
Dude wut

itsyaboi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re a such a mong lol, from the sounds of it your da probably fists you like a sock puppet, would explain why you talk solely in hysterical and nonsensical “sentences”. Sis who the f*** is shagging in the middle of streets that doesn’t happen and when it does there’s countless examples of hetero couples doing it.

And you’re right: transmophobia doesn’t exist. It’s not even a word dear.

itsyaboi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
smart people know that being gay or transgender is a mental illness

>implying you’re smart but also implied that medications can mystically grow a new vagina hmmmhmmmm someone call chief and tell him this ain’t it.

FF6310A4-1BF2-4102-B791-0E2ED429ACA0.jpeg

We live in a society where you actually quite like a finger up the bum

itsyaboi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
cos you already have the mentality of a vagina, on menopause, so it's the same thing

So what you’re now saying is that each vagina has its’ own consciousness that is separate from the human that it’s attached to? Where is this mans please someone drop him off his Nobel Prize in scientific contributions. :oops:

itsyaboi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly, you have the mentality of a vagina on menopause, i bet you squirt from now and then also, but from your ***

If only your mum had done the better thing and squirted some stranger’s skeet out of hers then the world would have been spared the displeasure of having this fine gentleman live in it. </3

Baldy12345

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is extreme ngl, the max I would do is finastride. But again these guys/girls could do whatever they want it’s their lives after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.