Absolute Hair Recovery On Estradiol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

robincurtz

Banned
Reaction score
Dear readers, if you are thinking about reversing your hair loss by using estrogen then, please look at the attached pictures of these transgenders. They gave the excuse of hair loss for their transitioning. If after seeing their faces you still decide to go on that root then you actually need to see a psychiatrist rather than a dermatologist.
442C5FA3-7589-4D07-A132-7BEEB9C2C4C3.jpeg
8DD6D4DE-2897-45B8-9D60-5DE3853984D5.jpeg
9C35C43F-106C-4697-8F02-2F08171D6F0C.jpeg
CED1909E-A21B-4936-98CF-B75A4177F9FB.jpeg

Last edited:

robincurtz

Banned
Reaction score
Bashing peoples appearance on a place where people come because they are not comfortable with their appearance(balding) is the lowest of the low. If those members wish to use estradiol that's up to them.
It is about spreading awareness among the young men so that they don't end up looking like a f*****.

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, they all look good so I don't understand your point of this thread?

I don't mean to sound racist, but maybe you're just jealous that they're white? It is typical of Indians to be jealous of those with lighter skin. Even I have experienced people being jealous of my skin tone, that they have to act like this.

robincurtz

Banned
Reaction score
I mean, they all look good so I don't understand your point of this thread?

I don't mean to sound racist, but maybe you're just jealous that they're white? It is typical of Indians to be jealous of those with lighter skin. Even I have experienced people being jealous of my skin tone, that they have to act like this.
Yes, you are correct. They look good, but so is the Britney Spears. However, not a single mentally stable man would want to look like her. And, I am not talking about you and your fellow trannies, since you people are mentally ill.:D

Last edited:

robincurtz

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine being 19 and having the mentality of a 12 year old mental ill monkey and spending your whole life on a hair loss forum ingesting tranny pills in your mothers basement, without a school, without any kind of education, without a job, without money and relying on the pity of your poor parents to help you transition into a women, sick f***!

And yea, they look really good, we are all so jealous. I just puked in my mouth when i wrote this lmao
One of them chopped off his balls so that the cost of tranny medicines can be covered by insurance companies. You people pay the tax so that they can transition.

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, you are correct. They look good, so is the Britney Spears. However, not a single mentally stable man would want to look like her. And, I am not talking about you and your fellow trannies, since you people are mentally ill.:D

I could not understand one sh*t you just said, give Google translate another go.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet you felt offended and replied. :D

I responded saying you should give Google translate another go, maybe I'll actually understand your previous message then.

Good you understand Yar and the other analphabetic trannies your talking with lmao

I mean, it's not that hard to understand 'testosterone sh*t!!'

Status
Not open for further replies.