Above average looking guys?

anxiousteen

Reaction score
It depends...

People have different tastes... Leonardo dicaprio is what comes in my mind when it comes to a perfect 10

TwoHeadedBoy

Reaction score
It's not confidence, just ignorance or Asperger haha. Confidence is when you know others think you're ugly but you just don't care. You can and should like the way you look, but fooling yourself into thinking that others find you handsome as well is dangerous, you can't bend reality, one day the truth may show its face and then you will be caught by surprise, and then you go down. For short, you either are handsome by major standards or you're not, if you're not, just accept it and go on, always remembering the other qualities that you have.

Tottenham

Established Member
Reaction score
Female friends rate me 8/10 and ask me how the hell i am managing to stay single. I think i could pull off being 9/10 if i were tall and built. I am 171-172 cm and i have a fit body with somewhat broad shoulders but i am not muscular.

8/10 yet under 6ft

keep dreaming fella

Tottenham

Established Member
Reaction score
I personally believe i am a 7/10 as i still haven't gotten my full density back on front. If my hairloss progresses, i will not be anywhere higher than 6. I know that i am short but i am taller than the vast majority of women.

Currently i got a 9/10 hot blond on my radar. She seems into me but idk, i saw the green light and i will try to knock on that door.

I can assure you that you aren't a 7, and you don't have a 9 "on your radar". You're balding, under 6ft and I'm going to assume Turkish. Turkish males are generally not very good looking. Not being horrible but please don't delude yourself. I'll happily be proven wrong if you post pics.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would happily give $50k for 6'2 - No limb lengthening jokes please- . Some women don't even consider a short guy (5'7-5'9) as a romantic partner if he is below 6ft. Height is an important factor to attractiveness comes right after facial aesthetics.
There was once an economic study that linked height to average income (let alone romantic success). It was in the region of say, +15% a year per inch. So, depending on starting height and salary, $50k for three inches would be a major bargain for us!

- - - Updated - - -

I can assure you that you aren't a 7, and you don't have a 9 "on your radar". You're balding, under 6ft and I'm going to assume Turkish. Turkish males are generally not very good looking. Not being horrible but please don't delude yourself. I'll happily be proven wrong if you post pics.
If mert can is Turkish, that is what Turkish women look for. He can be a 10/10 on the eyes of a Turkish woman and a 6/10 on the eyes of a Japanese girl.

rodox

Reaction score
I rate myself 9/10 and here are my features.

I am 5'11, although I tell everyone I am 6'0.
Balding, very noticeably. Temple area cleared out and crown area about to show.
Claim to be "Athletic" although actually lean build.
I have great facial hair though, with a silver beard. I am 33 now so none of the glitches bother me.
I have reasonable facial symmetry, with a strong/decent jawline but my nose is crooked xD

I rate myself far higher than me when I was 25 with a full head of hair. I looked like a dork then, I come off as a man now xD

My rating from other guys won't be more than 6. But that is the point, isn't it? Self rating is the rating that matters, and Self rating is all about confidence, Fake or real.