about women

G

women are wonderful. you know what , i let me laser some moles in my face and now so many women like me. :) i get so many looks. and that is wonderful. and i know , if i wouldnt use kerasome that wouldnt be like that. okay back to women, last night i really much thought about them and you have to be interested in them. i mean mentally. if you just want their body it wont work. you must get a relationship to them even if its only for one night. you have to talk to them and say the right things the right way. i just can speak for myself, but looks matter much for women, especially young women. though hair i guess is not that important because one night in disco i saw a balding guy with a nice women and he didnt even shave it.
i can say, attention from women makes you happy. it can completley change your life when you didnt get it before and now get it. :)

i will let you be updated about my success, which i will get in the near future. im pretty sure about that success i will have.

i met some really pretty women the last few days and it was wonderful to talk with them and get attention. its probably the best thing on earth.

to collegechemistry

maybe you are doing the right things with getting transplants and that you want to do some other things about your lookings. just my view...

s.a.f

Reaction score
helpme007 said:
women are wonderful. Really i just can speak for myself, but looks matter much for women, especially young women. though hair i guess is not that important because one night in disco i saw a balding guy with a nice women and he didnt even shave it. I know plenty of hot women we go out clubbing, but they wont let me $hag them :D

CCS

Reaction score
talking to hot women is easy. I can hang out with them if I want. I did with one, one on one a lot, for 3 years. She got sex from taller guys and got conversation and attention from me. I never got any physical action from her. So much for personality helping.

helpme007, exactly what did you use to get rid of moles? how much did it cost? I have a LOT of big moles on my back. I want to take my shirt off to show off my chest, but I have all those big dark moles from birth. I've been told by multiple women that they look really bad, but only when I ask.

CCS

Reaction score
insurance or parents. OK, do you know what kind of laser it was? And does it look perfect like there was nothing there?