About To Start Finasteride. What Dosage Should I Take?

frank1980

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm about to start finasteride. I'm terrified about the side effects, but my conclusion is they're unlikely so I decided to take the plunge. I've been debating about whether or not to do topical instead of oral, but I'm probably going to stick to oral for now. Do you think splitting the 1mg pill and splitting it so I do ..5mg daily would be a waste? Do you think finasteride would be a waste? I have a bizarre problem. I do not shed. When I lived with my ex she would shed all over the place. I have never shed since I was a kid. Obviously, everyone sheds, but I shed by far the least out of any person I know. No hair on pillow, no hair falling while showering, etc. My theory for my thinning hair, which I just noticed at 38, is that while hair falling was so infrequent, no strand was replacing it. That is why I was thinking I don't need much dht blocking, but who knows.

ophair

My Regimen
Reaction score
if you don't need that much dht blocking start 0.25 mg ed it's almost the same as 1mg ed, pictures would be nice to see your hair