About ready to call Dr Reddy fake

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
With it being my last quarter at college, I have been very busy with 14 + hours of schoolwork a day. Unfortunatly, I ran out of Proscar and have been too busy to pick some up because I am at school from 7 am to at least 9 pm everyday.

I was on a dutas 0.5 mg and 1.25 mg of finasteride a day combo but was reduced a few weeks ago to just the dutas 0.5 mg a day from inhousepharmacy.com, using Dr. Reddy brand.

First thing I noticed is that my crashed sex-drive went way back up. Ugh... exactly what I did NOT want to happen. I was very much enjoying the extra focus on my studies that this brought me considering the overwhelming amount of T and A I have to look at daily.

Secondly, the itching just under the skin at my balding spots is starting to come back slightly. This is not good. My finasteride alone cured this.

If Dutas is so powerful, why is my body acting like has DHT in it?

People say Dr Reddy is legit, inhouse is legit. Why? Because someone before them said so. Its like watching someone who is watching tv who is watching someone who is watching tv. Everyone think this stuff is legit because the person before them vouged for it.

Has anyone ever had tests done on this product to see if the ingridients are correct? I highly doubt it. If Dr Reddy's was fake, it would explain the horrible irreversable sheds people claim of. These sheds come from the fact that they are taking a fake pill that does not inhibit DHT.

Ironically, the only sucsess story that I consider legit, by Jayman, is one in which the male pattern baldness sufferer is using real advotart :shock:

Sean68

Reaction score
im pretty sure mine was legit. killed my sex drive when i took it every
day. it wasnt in my head.

Balth06

Reaction score
Pretty much the same thing happened to me. I don't think Dr Reddy's is fake, but I don't trust those internet pharmacies at all. Especially since Inhouse ships out of hong kong...counterfeit drug making center of the universe. They've got it down to a science.

porad

Reaction score
this is the response I received from Dr. Reddy's regarding inhousepharmacy Dutas:

In regards to your inquiry regarding the authenticity of Dutas
purchased
from http://www.inhousepharmacy.com, it should be noted that the
on-line
retailer (http://www.inhousepharmacy.com) is a NROP, or No Record Online
Pharmacy.

NROPs are sites that do not require medical records and sell
medications
based on how you answer certain medical questions. A prescription is
not required and they do not verify prescriptions with a medical
professional. NROPs are unregulated and not subject to GMP (Good
Manufacturing Practice) guidelines imposed by the FDA, MHRA, EU and
other world wide regulatory agencies.

As such, regardless of what the packaging states on a product obtained
from a NROP (in this instance: "Dutas"), there is no way for Dr.
Reddy's
Laboratories to verify and confirm that the product is genuine.

If you have any additional questions regarding a Dr. Reddy's
Laboratories product marketed in the United States, please Call the
Medical Information Department via phone at 1.888.375-3784.

Sincerely,

Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
Medical Information Department
888-375-3784
medinfo@drreddys.com

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
im 100% sure my UP one is legit ,if i was you id be quite pissed off b/c it looks like you are taking fake drugs , bummer

Jacobo

Established Member
Reaction score
Here we go.

I am using Proxiphen and spectral as topicals. Nano and Nizoral as shampoos .And Dutas MWF as internal... After reading a ton of posts, I thought I was doing the best one can do. After a bucket of money, I realize that I trusted the future of my hair on:

1.DivineSkin, (minoxidil or minoxidil sulphate in or with nanosomes but you have to shaaake it).

2. An indian based internet only shop who delivers from Vanuatu generics purchased in Hong Kong supposely made by a generic Indian maker who says that he cannot guarantee that the stuff I bought is a legitimate generic, anyway.

3. An antidandruff shampoo.

4. Two blokes from Texas

(Sorry Bryan, I couldn't resist) :lol:

smirkey

Reaction score
I come from the uk and also take dutas by dr reddys:when picking up my fathers pescription,which is pescriped by his national health dr for free as he is 65 +.I noticed his blood pressure tablets were made by DR REDDYS.
Now anyone who comes from the uk will tell what an uproar there would be if they were pescribing fake tablets let alone fake blood pressure tablets. sorry for the spelling etc i was in a rush.

porad

Reaction score
smirkey said:
I come from the uk and also take dutas by dr reddys:when picking up my fathers pescription,which is pescriped by his national health dr for free as he is 65 +.I noticed his blood pressure tablets were made by DR REDDYS.
Now anyone who comes from the uk will tell what an uproar there would be if they were pescribing fake tablets let alone fake blood pressure tablets. sorry for the spelling etc i was in a rush.
authentic Dr. Reddy's products are unquestionably legitimate. However, we can't be sure what these internet pharmacies are passing off at Dr. Reddy's products.

Balth06

Reaction score
Yea but Dr. Reddy's can't say whether Inhouse is a customer of theirs or not? I mean they'd be buying loads of drugs from them. But why would they buy anything when they can churn out fake pills that look exactly the same?

Jacobo

Established Member
Reaction score
Balth06 said:
Yea but Dr. Reddy's can't say whether Inhouse is a customer of theirs or not? I mean they'd be buying loads of drugs from them. But why would they buy anything when they can churn out fake pills that look exactly the same?

That is exactly what we need to know. OK, inhouse is not into that good manufacturing practice. But do Reddy sell any dutas at all to inhouse or not?

porad

Reaction score
Balth06 said:
They didn't say, and I have reason to believe inhouse goes through a middle man.

porad

Reaction score
Jacobo said:
Balth06 said:

That is exactly what we need to know. OK, inhouse is not into that good manufacturing practice. But do Reddy sell any dutas at all to inhouse or not?
call the number and find out once and for all:

Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
888-375-3784

Jacobo

Established Member
Reaction score
porad said:
call the number and find out once and for all:
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
888-375-3784

If that is an UK number, let me know and I will call. If that is an american number, could you please - or any other american- do the call? It will be cheaper, and I find very difficult to understand american accent, I don't want to get the wrong information.

Sean68

Reaction score
im quite happy with my £6 a month avodart script that i get from boots.
its really worth doing for the peace of mind and not having to guesstimate
the delivery times etc.

Jacobo

Established Member
Reaction score
Sean68 said:
im quite happy with my £6 a month avodart script that i get from boots.
its really worth doing for the peace of mind and not having to guesstimate
the delivery times etc.

Sean, with that price I imagine that you get it with prescription... How did you manage to get a prescription for Avodart? Is it common in the UK or does it depend on having a cool GP?

Sean68

Reaction score
i just went in and asked. i bought it from an online uk pharmacy not realising i would need one. i noticed on the invoice that it needed one and
i was nearing the end of my supply so i just had to bite the bullet and do it.

theres two scripts in the uk - private and nhs. with private you have to pay full cost(£40) and nhs is subsidised.

nhs scripts dont apply to 'vanity drugs' propecia being one of them but
as avodart isnt prescribed for hairloss yet its not classed as one so you can get it on the nhs. that must be why it was so cheap.

Jacobo

Established Member
Reaction score
Sean68 said:
i
nhs scripts dont apply to 'vanity drugs' propecia being one of them but
as avodart isnt prescribed for hairloss yet its not classed as one so you can get it on the nhs. that must be why it was so cheap.

You and the doctor both cheating then. Good. In Spain you pay a 30% of drugs, but if you are cronic or retired prescription drugs are free. I have seen proscar precribed to grannies...

BTW, I posted my spanish wine recommendations on the price bracket suggested at the wine thread, sir