About Finastride Effect On Testicles

Shayan123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took finasteride for a year
But after a year I had pain in my testicles, and after a sonography, mild microlithiasis was seen in both testicles.
And a tiny bump has formed on my right testicle.
There was no cancer after the test.
I also don't take finasteride for a month, but I'm sensitive to my nipple for about a week.
Also, my sexual drive has decreased, but my hair loss has started again.
Does anyone have a similar experience?

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
coincidence?
Dude why are you so sarcastic on someone’s problems? There is no doubt its not coincidence. I understand you as a finasteride user would like not to believe in those sides so it will not scare you to use it but casting them into question is just ignorant and disrespectful.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Dude why are you so sarcastic on someone’s problems? There is no doubt its not coincidence. I understand you as a finasteride user would like not to believe in those sides so it will not scare you to use it but casting them into question is just ignorant and disrespectful.
How I was sarcastic? I'm just saying that it is a coincidence most likely and he shouldn't ask for non hair related advice here.

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How I was sarcastic? I'm just saying that it is a coincidence most likely and he shouldn't ask for non hair related advice here.
Its not likely its a coincidence at all as testicle pain is one of the most common side effects from finasteride. I restarted topical finasteride and used it only twice and already got slight ball pain and I know for sure its not coincidence, because I never had it on its own. There is no question finasteride causes nasty sides which might be different in everyone. This guy is asking for a similar expirience to decide how others dealt with it.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its not likely its a coincidence at all as testicle pain is one of the most common side effects from finasteride. I restarted topical finasteride and used it only twice and already got slight ball pain and I know for sure its not coincidence, because I never had it on its own. There is no question finasteride causes nasty sides which might be different in everyone. This guy is asking for a similar expirience to decide how others dealt with it.

Anybody who knows how the testicles, prostate and penis are connected has an idea about how things really work and how a drug that directly affects the prostate could have an impact on them.

Nobody who takes these drugs for a cosmetic reason would ever admit or accept that it could do damage, especially when it's so promoted and sold as a sugar pill at the drugstore, especially in the US... Let them be, most of them will learn it the hard way, the rest will just accept it or think that it's from any other reasons except the drugs they are taking...

What i have learned the most from lurking these hairloss forums for a while now is that you can't trust sh*t from the users "mouths", 99% of them are so frustrated and emotionally affected by hairloss that they live in a completely different reality compared to people that are not that affected by it, or like people who don't have this problem. And i understand them until a point, the point being when their refusal of reality and facts damages others, they don't actually give a sh*t and refuse or ignore anything that could threaten their only possibility in keeping or regaining their hair.

It is what it is and that's why you should trust nobody, you should do your own research and take decisions based on that, all the information is available for everybody not only for them and it's not like they actually could know something that others don't. In the end you have to realize that all the information around the internet is made by doctors, scientists, pharmaceutical companies, the medical industry and so on, these retards, most of them just read it, rip out of context what suits their mindsets and frustrations and after spread it like an absolute truth all over the place regardless of the damage they could do.

Only by saying "coincidence" his mind found peace and reassurance that it is really a coincidence and that it really can't happen whatever anybody else says. He does not know the user, his medical history, life or whatever but he strongly knows that it's just a coincidence, it can't be finasteride, "my only hope in keeping my hair", it's not written on the leaflet, there are not many studies on it and first of all, it didn't happen to me, yet, so it can't be real.

Last edited:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Testicular microlithiasis and Finasteride: a study of real-world data

https://www.ehealthme.com/ds/finasteride/testicular-microlithiasis/

Could your drug cause Testicular microlithiasis?
Drug Number Of Testicular Microlithiasis Reports
Albuterol 1
Arimidex 2
Baclofen 1
Concerta 1
Cortef 2
Cymbalta 1
Elidel 1
Ergocalciferol 1
Finasteride 3
Flonase 2
Keflex 1
Keppra 1
Levetiracetam 1
Mycophenolate mofetil 1
Prednisone 2
Propecia 11
Proscar 1
Protopic 1
Ritalin 1
Synthroid 2

https://www.ehealthme.com/side-effect/testicular-microlithiasis/1/

Time on Finasteride when people have Testicular microlithiasis *:
  • < 1 month: 0.0 %
  • 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
  • 6 - 12 months: 33.33 %
  • 1 - 2 years: 33.33 %
  • 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
  • 5 - 10 years: 33.33 %
  • 10+ years: 0.0 %
So even if the numbers are low, at least from their tests and studies, it is a possibility and it seems that the more you are on it, the more chances you have so yeah, coincidence...

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what is the reason for the slight ache in testicles? Should it scare me off to use it? I am considered if it can harm my testicles and make me less fertile, or have a bad effect on sperm even in future after stopping. I dont want to risk my future childs health for halting my hairloss a little. Because if it affects your testicles and you take it long term over a year it could possibly cause some irreversible sides. Im using 0,05% liposomal finasteride and considering like for example 1/10 of it goes systemic (maybe even less) it would be 0,05mg finasteride in the system and that only every second day, but its already enought to cause slight testicle ache. I've also used 2,5% topical finasteride for 2 weeks, but it gave me severe ball pain so I had to stop and sell it.