Aaron Taylor Johnson New James Bond

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
He is rumoured to be the next James Bond. I remember him from Kick *** and just saw his recent pics, he has quite a lot of recession and is just 33. Not really considered the heartthrob he once was nowadays. I think he rocks the longer hair to offset his recession but James Bond cannot have a haircut like that. Do you think they'd wig him up like Connery? Or maybe a short style like Daniel Craig might work. Pierce Brosnan is the only Bond that had good hair to be fair.

I reckon without any intervention he'll be bald or severely balding by 40. He must be on something now anyway.

Attachments

• skynews-aaron-taylor-johnson_6495044.jpg
    skynews-aaron-taylor-johnson_6495044.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 61
  • licensed-image.jpeg
    licensed-image.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 63

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
He is rumoured to be the next James Bond. I remember him from Kick *** and just saw his recent pics, he has quite a lot of recession and is just 33. Not really considered the heartthrob he once was nowadays. I think he rocks the longer hair to offset his recession but James Bond cannot have a haircut like that. Do you think they'd wig him up like Connery? Or maybe a short style like Daniel Craig might work. Pierce Brosnan is the only Bond that had good hair to be fair.

I reckon without any intervention he'll be bald or severely balding by 40. He must be on something now anyway.
Ru planning to date him in the future?

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've only seen him in Kick A**, so hard for me to see him as the suave Mr Bond, but I'm just glad the part went to a British actor. Wouldn't have minded Idris Elba, but call me old fashioned... I like my Bonds white.