AAAAAARGH....!!!!!

Bash

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm going to a shrink to have a lobotomy so I can stop worrying about my f*ckin head. I've got all I need in this world to do great things, yet I don't have what I want the most, a few shitty strands that might (?) return my confidence and faith that anything is possible. I can't for the life of me have imagined what an impact hairloss would have on me. I've been a prisoner of this THING for the past two years, two years of my 24 years. EVERY DAY, every singel DAMN day, I think about it...ways to fix it, ways to conceal it, ways to be ok with it and accept it....and I'm so tired.

nervx

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah hair loss eats your life but i try to look at things positively now that i take proscar. I find it worry much less than before.

It's too bad all your hair doesn't fall out overnight, wouldn't drive people so insane that way.

Bash

Established Member
Reaction score
i think i'm already insane...

but too far in the finasteride-min-nizoral hope BLACKHOLE that i can't notice how deep crazy i really am anymore.

Is it really normal to obssess this way? Am I just a sorry shallow execuse of a man who's feeding on beadcrumbs, no... hairstrands of hope that I'll resemble what I used to be.

I've come to a point where I think that even a full perfect head of hair can't fix the self respect damage...now you guys MUST think that´s crazy.

nynyc

Reaction score
I hear you

Yeah, I'm 25 and have been thinning steadily for the past 2 years despite 1.5 years of Propecia use. It's terrible to obsess over it on a daily basis, and that's exactly what I do. We are all just caught up in this profit-hungry machine where we're told what's "hot" and "what's not" and all that b.s. so businesses can sell more and more "cures."

I'm really just trying to accept it and live with it rather than have my self-worth and identity be pulvarized by greedy companies that really don't care a cent about you or me.