a year now and looking good, with pics

autt86

Reaction score
its been a year almost and i can say that its working really well for me! my hairloss has stopped! and im starting to regrow my hair back.

MY.gif

am only applying 2m of minoxidil every night before i go bed, using nizoral 2% everyday, also taking multivitamins everyday

before pics

hair01.jpg

hair02.jpg
[/quote]

G

Awesome results! So all you used was liquid minoxidil? Wow. How long was it before you started seeing results? Did you had any noticiable shed at any point?

antonio666

Reaction score
are you male or female ,not trying to be rude but it looks like you had female pattern baldness?either way exellent results with just minoxidil

G

female pattern baldness can appear with men as well. My father had it.

G

Taugenichts said:
female pattern baldness can appear with men as well. My father had it.

I have it aswell. Or dunno, isn't hair thinning everywhere on top always "female pattern baldness"?

autt86

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
Awesome results! So all you used was liquid minoxidil? Wow. How long was it before you started seeing results? Did you had any noticiable shed at any point?

thats right,i only use liquid minoxidil once a day before bed. i started seeing results about 1-2 months into minoxidil but I was shedding alot of hair into my 3rd month.

At one point i was about to give up on minoxidil because my hair seems to be getting worse ever since I started using the stuff but members of the forum said to stick with it and i am REALLY happy that i did.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... hp?t=27010

autt86

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
are you male or female ,not trying to be rude but it looks like you had female pattern baldness?either way exellent results with just minoxidil

:p im a male! really is that what female baldness looks like?

G

autt86 said:
antonio666 said:

:p im a male! really is that what female baldness looks like?

Well yeah it is. Just take a look of older women who suffer from hairloss, their hairloss pattern is similar to yours (and mine btw). Let me guess: you inherited the hair from your mother's side of the family?

Artista

Established Member
Reaction score
Very nice results! How is the front doing? Do you have an after pic for the 3rd pic?

autt86

Reaction score
Artista said:
Very nice results! How is the front doing? Do you have an after pic for the 3rd pic?

the front is great! better then the pic above, il upload some pic soon

Pereira

Established Member
Reaction score
good results! And thank u for posting, i like seeing sucess posts.. lift my moral

Artista

Established Member
Reaction score
autt86 said:
Artista said:

the front is great! better then the pic above, il upload some pic soon
That would be so awesome, thanks! Also, how old are you?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
I used 1% every second day and have had no irritations at all.