A word of advice to the youngins

barcafan

Reaction score
The ones that are just starting (or so they think) to experience male pattern baldness

A quote from No Country for Old Men

"Well all the time ya spend trying to get back what's been took from ya, more is going out the door"

In the sense that the time you spend worrying about non-detectable signs of balding is all for naught, and youre just wasting your own time worrying about sh*t when you should be enjoying yourself. Most everyone does it, and it does nothing for anyone. If you choose to use treatments, use them and put it out of your mind.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Good advice. Good movie. Good Barca.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
Will that stop our hair loss?
Will that for someone who have 26 (and stareted losing in 22) save his front and dont make him look : "wow friend, what is with your hair, you are half gone on he front" ?

barcafan

Reaction score
does crying about it on a forum stop the hairloss? Does worrying about it incessantly stop it?

the answer is no it's just a waste of time, and in young peoples case a waste of their best years. I dont expect aspies to understand.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
does crying about it on a forum stop the hairloss? Does worrying about it incessantly stop it?

the answer is no it's just a waste of time, and in young peoples case a waste of their best years. I dont expect aspies to understand.

It wont either. I just dont see sense in your attitude as it is some einstetin manner conclusion.
Its still hard.

barcafan

Reaction score
would it help if i posted a study?

how hard would you get if it was a meta-analysis?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I'm drafting up a power-point presentation pronto. You'll spread cheeks for my spread sheets...

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
Good post Barca.

I've been saying this as well for months. Try to make the best out of a bad situation.
If it's wearing a wig, using rogaine, popping finasteride tablets or sprinkling concealer in your hair. Do what makes you feel and look better about yourself and try and move on.

shala

Reaction score
this whole site is so depressing for youngsters like me. i still have a good head of hair but this forum screams that male pattern baldness is the end of everything, no hope on the horizon, girls reject you, society laughts to you etc.............. no offense but as a 30+ yr i don't want to be like UCman (angry man who still hasn't accepted baldness). sadly i can see myself becoming one. f*****g great.

good advice tho.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
shala said:
this whole site is so depressing for youngsters like me. i still have a good head of hair but this forum screams that male pattern baldness is the end of everything, no hope on the horizon, girls reject you, society laughts to you etc.............. no offense but as a 30+ yr i don't want to be like UCman (angry man who still hasn't accepted baldness). sadly i can see myself becoming one. f****ing great.

good advice tho.

I don't like my reality any more than you do. But I have my reasons for feeling the way I do which I have covered extensively.

ugh

Established Member
Reaction score
U will never live the life u could have if u had hair. Good thing nothing lasts forever.