A Wierd Post I Saw About Finasteride Side Effects

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i saw couple o wierd posts on another fourm
first one some one saying he can't sleep like he used too after one pill of finasteride and its been a year and half didn't recover and now he want to try the cd nuts protocol for that issue
second one he took 2 pills of finasteride didnt got sides except shrinking piens also want to try the cd nuts
are these posts for real really? i c guys want to try the protocol with out reading it or understand it they think its a cure but a cure for one pill or two? cd took finasteride for 4 years with sides he said he recoverd fully

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think a lot of these scare mongering stories are from the same people using multiple accounts to blow something very small out of proportion. This drug has been available since 1992 and for hair loss in 1997. These side effects have never been reported until this past decade and it only seems to effect those who use it for hair loss. I believe there are people who legitimately got side effects from Finasteride but I think the majority suffer psychosomatic disorder as a result of these forums.
i dont know really if my case is psychologic or not but one thing i am sure about is i am not the same as before finasteride still got some ED and muscle twitching still feeling sad and depressed about this huge mistake i made cuz i know i will get sides even if the possibility is zero cuz thats my luck

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
i dont know really if my case is psychologic or not but one thing i am sure about is i am not the same as before finasteride still got some ED and muscle twitching still feeling sad and depressed about this huge mistake i made cuz i know i will get sides even if the possibility is zero cuz thats my luck

u w0t, m8

g.i joey

Reaction score

You need to seek professional help. Seriously man, you took 3 pills, it's been like 2+ months and you're worried abouT crashing smh.

If you're curious why you don't feel the same as before finasteride it's because you never payed attention to the things you're focusing on now. You didn't give a fk how many erections you got before finasteride, you didn't get sad and think "wait, this is probably finasteride making me sad and d pressed" but now, every little twitch and move your body makes you just chalk it up to the finasteride.

Your best bet is to get some professional help cause you're really having OCD about this sh*t

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You need to seek professional help. Seriously man, you took 3 pills, it's been like 2+ months and you're worried abouT crashing smh.

If you're curious why you don't feel the same as before finasteride it's because you never payed attention to the things you're focusing on now. You didn't give a fk how many erections you got before finasteride, you didn't get sad and think "wait, this is probably finasteride making me sad and d pressed" but now, every little twitch and move your body makes you just chalk it up to the finasteride.

Your best bet is to get some professional help cause you're really having OCD about this sh*t
i am sure I wasn't paying that much attention before but i am also sure I didn't got ED or sleeping issues or muscle twitches yesterday i count about 70 twitch all of these things I mentioned are well known sides effect from finasteride and a perfect example of pfs cuz i was convinced a 3 pills wont do sh*t but after reading it doesn't matter how much u took or how long if ur body is programmed to get pfs u will get it from touching the pill not taking it
what kind of professional help u mean?
is there any cure for ED what about penis implants?

g.i joey

Reaction score
First of all, how do you even know you have ED, you're a virgin. Can you not get it up when fapping?

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
First of all, how do you even know you have ED, you're a virgin. Can you not get it up when fapping?
it's not as hard like it used it to be i can't masterbate like I used to and my orgasm feels full lifeless so I stopped masterbating cuz every time i fell like sh*t while doing it I want to kill myself after it but since its forbidden in my religion I want to shoot my spine and end up being crippled fror the rest of my life and it's better for me to be crippled than not being a man

g.i joey

Reaction score
it's not as hard like it used it to be i can't masterbate like I used to and my orgasm feels full lifeless so I stopped masterbating cuz every time i fell like sh*t while doing it I want to kill myself after it but since its forbidden in my religion I want to shoot my spine and end up being crippled fror the rest of my life and it's better for me to be crippled than not being a man

You're a man, if you can achieve erections when needed, you just have a very weak mind it seems.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
wow ahmed , these are post like this which discredit the post of guys who have real sides .
Seriously bro this is crazyness .
Me when i got gyno because of too much finasteride , i went to a doctor and did a radio .
In your case your sides are 1000% in your mind . two pills bro! seriously .

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
because it is real that finasteride cause sides . before i felt invicible and believed i could take propecia 5 mg and even duta , because i took finasteride 1 mg for 2 years without a single sides .
But when you take too uch it can cause drastic sides

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
because it is real that finasteride cause sides . before i felt invicible and believed i could take propecia 5 mg and even duta , because i took finasteride 1 mg for 2 years without a single sides .
But when you take too uch it can cause drastic sides
I really dont know man

Charles Rane

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really dont know man

You should go away from these forums for a while and move on with your life. You are obviously very paranoid about having ED the rest of your life, this is exactly the reason why you don't have strong erections. Try to stop thinking about it, it's the only thing that can solve this.

Besides, most guys on propeciahelp seem to recover one way or another, since the vast majority become inactive a few weeks after signing up on the forum. There are only a handful of guys that have been active long term on propeciahelp and most of these guys have problems that are not caused by finasteride. In addition there are a bunch of hypochondriacs on that forum.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I saw on propeciahelp forum a guy who open a post not because finasteride, but because accutane acne treatment and he said accutane give him ED, hairloss problems and others things.

Singularity2045

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stay away from these type of forums. I've been around them before when I had a very bad reaction to Cipro (antibiotic), and I noticed people obsess and even years later think everything that is happening to them is a result of the drug. It's true that drugs can and do cause side effects, but what people don't understand is that these symptoms can then become psychosomatic. While it took me two years to recover totally from the side effects (I took 3 pills), I never doubted I would recover. I had developed bilateral achilles tendonitis, severe insomnia (never had in my life prior), and peripheral neuropathy.

I looked back there recently (I had the reaction in 2007); and many of the same people hang around the forums. It seems I was only one of very few people who full recovered from Cipro.

Even if you DO have side effects, have a positive and optimistic outlook.

By the sounds of it though, it's unlikely that a drug like finasteride would cause many long term problems. Finasteride specifically inhibits DHT, but you've lived with practically no DHT in the past when you were younger. The brain adapts to the hormone changes over time, which is why even if one has some side effects, if they are not too bad, they may go away (like sleep problems, acne etc). Such quick hormone shifts may induce some symptoms, but they tend to be limited. And even so, the drugs effect on the enzyme it blocks is not irreversible.

Please get away from those type of forums. It's for the best. Finasteride is quite safe!! and the majority take it without any issues.

Last edited:

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Stay away from these type of forums. I've been around them before when I had a very bad reaction to Cipro (antibiotic), and I noticed people obsess and even years later think everything that is happening to them is a result of the drug. It's true that drugs can and do cause side effects, but what people don't understand is that these symptoms can then become psychosomatic. While it took me two years to recover totally from the side effects (I took 3 pills), I never doubted I would recover. I had developed bilateral achilles tendonitis, severe insomnia (never had in my life prior), and peripheral neuropathy.

I looked back there recently (I had the reaction in 2007); and many of the same people hang around the forums. It seems I was only one of very few people who full recovered from Cipro.

Even if you DO have side effects, have a positive and optimistic outlook.

By the sounds of it though, it's unlikely that a drug like finasteride would cause many long term problems. Finasteride specifically inhibits DHT, but you've lived with practically no DHT in the past when you were younger. The brain adapts to the hormone changes over time, which is why even if one has some side effects, if they are not too bad, they may go away (like sleep problems, acne etc). Such quick hormone shifts may induce some symptoms, but they tend to be limited. And even so, the drugs effect on the enzyme it blocks is not irreversible.

Please get away from those type of forums. It's for the best. Finasteride is quite safe!! and the majority take it without any issues.
thanx for ur words i cant live 2 years with this issue tho cuz i have no hope left