A Weird Shedding Pattern...any Clue Guys?

Arko

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay so approximately three months ago I started off with Minoxidil 5% once a day as suggested by my derm (a pretty unknown brand). When I started I was happy that there was no shed because I pretty much count on a daily basis how much hair I lost. But a few weeks ago (2 weeks or probably 3 weeks) I bought a new bottle of Mintop 5% (more expensive than my previous one and the previous brand wasn't available). Two or three weeks down and now I am noticing a heavy shed (110-120 hairs per day) and most of the hairs are vellus hairs and very few are terminal. I am also on finasteride for the last 6 months (I did have a finasteride shed when I started and in about the 2 to 3rd-month mark). Any clue what the hell is going on lads?
I am on finasteride for 6 months now alongside Nizoral and 3 months on Minoxidil. I have hair thinning on my crown and vertex area basically since my hairline is intact. The thing that's ceeping me out is seeing a sh*t ton of vellus hairs falling out (thin and less than 3-4 cm).
Also, I was wondering does finasteride has something to do with it.
I am 21 as of now and an nw1! Also, I have to wash my hair with a mild shampoo every day to avoid minoxidil itch!