A very impressive start

Imperfect

Reaction score
Hi to everyone Last time when I've created a thread here I was asking for help and I'm very glad to to tell you that this forum really have some great people who are willing to help you whether you ourselves have lost your confidence. When I joined this forum I was not sure if it will make any difference in life but after reading and interacting with people here I come to know more about my condition and also the cure for it. So first things first, my regime Minoxidil 10 % - daily at night Finasteride 1mg - 1 daily at night Nizoral 2% - 2 times a week Now here is my photo when I started my treatment. After viewing it you will know why I was hopeless about my recovery. https://www.anonimg.com/img/354993133bf53d660f2dcf51ade4f171.jpg?_e_pi_=7,PAGE_ID10,2402760419Now after 2 and a half months on min and 2 months on finasteride finally I've started to notice some density over my head. https://www.anonimg.com/uploaded-re...60130ccff7.jpg?_e_pi_=7,PAGE_ID10,8193168043I know it's not a wow recovery but it is a symbol of hope at least I see it that way. At last I want to tell you something, you may have heard it many times but still bear it once more. The key for a treatment to work is that you believe in it from your heart and be patient. When I started my regime a friend here told me something that made me believe in my upcoming success. He told me to stick to the regime even if it seems not working because we don't have anything to loose. I hope he read my post and know that I am very grateful for his words and advice. Do leave your feedbacks negative or positive. Thank you

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
2nd link doesn't work but congrats

Imperfect

Reaction score
Thanks @zzzzz I remember you are the first guy who recommended me finasteride and I am grateful for that advice. Thanks once again bro.

Imperfect

Reaction score
A one year update

No need for words the pictures says a lot.
Pic when I started

Pic after a year

Some may not agree with me but it is a lot for me. Thank you hairlosstalk.

Imperfect

Reaction score
Here is my crown pic after shower. It's a little distorted and out of focus, sorry for that. One more thing I had a hair cut last week so it might not look very much but before the cut it looked much dense.

vineet

Reaction score
i can really understand it is a lot to you, but i think you can go further if you have came here , have you tried giving a thought on dautasteride , i have heard it is more effective on type 1 and 2

Daps27

Reaction score
Hi, there is some definitely some significant improvement there especially at the crown area, i pretty much have similar hairline and im not on any medication right now. Im thinking i should start with some rogaine. I shaved my head 3 weeks back. I have attached the pictures of how my hairline looks right now. Id really appreciate if you have any advice.

Attachments

• 20150619_224418.jpg
    20150619_224418.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 326
  • 20150619_224444.jpg
    20150619_224444.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 308

DENI3D

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, there is some definitely some significant improvement there especially at the crown area, i pretty much have similar hairline and im not on any medication right now. Im thinking i should start with some rogaine. I shaved my head 3 weeks back. I have attached the pictures of how my hairline looks right now. Id really appreciate if you have any advice.

Rogaine alone rarely works, I took it for 7 months and it only increased my hair loss exponentially. More than likely your only hope is finasteride.

hair=life

Reaction score
hi imperfect,
thats definitely some growth there keep up the dedication!:)
Which brands are u using for the big 3 pls specify(along with photos if possible.....it would be lovely!)