A Story Of Hope After Recovery Of Alopecia Universalis

Samah Saleh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Samah and I am from Yemen. I want to share my prolonged journey with Alopecia. I was diagnosed with Alopecia when I was ten years old. I had suffered since then going through all different stages of it until I reached the last stage where I had not a single hair on my body. I have tried many medications to alleviate my problem and not many of them were of any good. I am currently using Diphencyprone and it is serving me better than the previous prescriptions I had taken. However, I have to keep using it for the rest of my life in order for its effect to last.
Since I got the disease, my biggest worry was to pass Alopecia to my children. I was so scared of the idea that any of my children could actually inherit it from me and suffer the way I did.
I am 31 years old now and married with two kids. I was happy that my first child was healthy, but my fears came about in my second child (Hassan).
Hassan was a healthy happy child, but giving the war situation and the fear we have lived in, Hassan’s psychological health was affected by the air-strikes and bombings which left him vulnerable to Alopecia. One day, I painfully noticed a small bald spot in Hassan’s head. At first I thought it was a temporary thing and that it would go away after a while, but unfortunately, his hair kept falling until he reached the last stage of Alopecia with no hair left. I felt helpless and hopeless knowing how many doctors I had tried with no use.
One day, I accidentally watched a video on YouTube about a doctor from UAE who was talking about a new natural medicine that helped many people with the same problem. I thought back then to myself “why don’t we try that!” So I contacted the doctor and told him about Hassan. He was interested in Hassan’s condition and suggested he tries the medicine and apply it for a sufficient period of time. The doctor had pointed that since the remedy is made of natural components, it will take time for it to show real results. Therefore, I got the medicine and kept applying it on Hassan for over six months. Fortunately, Hassan’s hair was restored and kept growing normally until he is fine again.

With hope being brought back to my heart, I am writing this because I am truly thankful and hope that my story could help any kid who is suffering from the same problem to get the right help.

Here are some pictures of Hassan before and after applying the medicine:

If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact me any time , I would love to help

And here is the contact information:
UAE WhatsApp 00 971 50 863 2558
00 971 56 103 8555
Www.osma-ag.ch

Attachments

• IMG_3268.JPG
    IMG_3268.JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_3269.jpg
    IMG_3269.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_3270.jpg