A Special Breezula Update!! The Latest On Cb-03-01

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, this is akin to saying you're going to release a flip phone in 2017 and expecting everyone to be excited about it.

Jesus christ, that was savage.

yyFMz3U.gif

Although, that is how Blackberry operates, LMAO!

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
I would not be too negative, given no real advancements in hair loss treatments in last 2 decades. It may well just be that Tsuji and/or Replicel won't be ever released... At least they are moving forward with it, even thou it should've been out in 2007 :p

abcdefg

Reaction score
I dont know AAs might be in use 10 years from now so this might be able to replace finasteride/dutasteride. I dont see finasteride/dutasteride going away for decades until male pattern baldness is fully cured because anything new will require AAs still.

pollutionbrain

My Regimen
Reaction score
I predict that this drug will be very popular, It is one of a kind that will be sold in pharmas and it is pretty safe to us. It will be a lot cheaper than say tsuji. Also if ur balding u cant go do a hairtransplant every month, so drugs to maintain will still be relevant.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
They move so, so slow, that I really doubt they will hit the market, not even in 2021, I think patent will expire first. Plus, this company don't have anything on the market. I really hope I am wrong. Since when this drug have being in phase 2 ? First time I hear about was more than a decade ago !

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
Plus, this company don't have anything on the market.
That's not (entirely) true. Cassiopeia is a spin-off of Cosmo Pharmaceuticals, which has brought drugs to market. There are a million reasons to create a new company like that, so there's no reason to speculate about it. But, generally, I agree, it is taking them forever to get this thing to market. We might be able to use Winlevi (also CB-03-01, but formulated for acne) off-label when that is available. I think that one is coming in 2019, but don't remember precisely.

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
Also, for whatever it's worth, it does seem like people who have tried (Chinese) CB for long enough have shown maintenance on par with finasteride, without the side effects (@hilbert is one of those people). Some people have reported side effects, which could be real or nocebo, but the point is that even if there is better news by 2021, this will be one more treatment for people who don't respond to the others.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, for whatever it's worth, it does seem like people who have tried (Chinese) CB for long enough have shown maintenance on par with finasteride, without the side effects (@hilbert is one of those people). Some people have reported side effects, which could be real or nocebo, but the point is that even if there is better news by 2021, this will be one more treatment for people who don't respond to the others.
People SHOULD have side effects, cause it goes systemic except if you use an special vehicle. That is why Cassiopeia register a new vehicle for breezula in 2016 .

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not (entirely) true. Cassiopeia is a spin-off of Cosmo Pharmaceuticals, which has brought drugs to market. There are a million reasons to create a new company like that, so there's no reason to speculate about it. But, generally, I agree, it is taking them forever to get this thing to market. We might be able to use Winlevi (also CB-03-01, but formulated for acne) off-label when that is available. I think that one is coming in 2019, but don't remember precisely.

Again, I doubt they will respect that times. Cause they have change them year after year and cause in 2016, december, they register a new vehicle to use . Again, I hope I am wrong can I can't believe that in 2017 we don't have any topical antiandrogen ! is simple a none sense, I even understand no hair cloning, but not topical aa ! what a bad joke :(

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
People SHOULD have side effects, cause it goes systemic except if you use an special vehicle. That is why Cassiopeia register a new vehicle for breezula in 2016 .

we should start debunking all this messy information; it's 2017 now and we know much more things than 2 years ago.
I'm not an expert in this field, but I've learned (had to learn) a few things:
  1. local penetration is influenced by the vehicle, systemic penetration is not. I.e. if a molecule, by its very nature, wants to go systemic, it will. E.g. lipophilic steroids (finasteride, progesterone); no way you can keep them local
  2. the "legendary vehicle" by Cassiopea is just some high % transcutol and PG in ethanol. Which is what any pharmacy is using for compounds. And it's what I have been using since when I've started CB, before knowing about the patent: alchool, BG and transcutol (but much lower %, Cassiopea's vehicle is too oily)
  3. I've talked to some experts in compounds since I was worried to differ too much from the standard vehicle, and they told me that a lower % of transcutol and BG will only reduce the local penetration depth and speed (which I can accept) but not change the systemic penetration of CB (which is typical of CB, see #1 above)
  4. yes indeed CB goes systemic, but the amount (3-4 ng/ml after a 100mg local dose) seems to be really negligible according to the in-vivo trial reported by the patent. If that is the real level absorbed, then I should worry much more of the estrogen-alikes in plastic bottles, meat, air, etc.
  5. That is about blood and urine tests, we don't know about saliva and other indexes of lymphatic circulation... I really hope it's not the case (if I understood it correctly, CB is not a proper steroid)

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm done with CB after having messed up a very hot date this recently. I can't say for sure it causes sides but I couldn't perform optimally in bed, chickened out and called it quits, embarrassing myself completely.

Obviously, it could have been just regular Androgenetic Alopecia-induced depression that weakened my erections and sex drive or just some form of lingering pfs kicking in as I was stressing out trying to impress the kid - but I realized I just can't take that chance anymore.

As far as hair goes though, I do feel CB may have thickened it up and slowed down my loss a bit. Shame.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm done with CB after having messed up a very hot date this recently. I can't say for sure it causes sides but I couldn't perform optimally in bed, chickened out and called it quits, embarrassing myself completely.

Obviously, it could have been just regular Androgenetic Alopecia-induced depression that weakened my erections and sex drive or just some form of lingering pfs kicking in as I was stressing out trying to impress the kid - but I realized I just can't take that chance anymore.

As far as hair goes though, I do feel CB may have thickened it up and slowed down my loss a bit. Shame.

After deny finasterdide / dutasteride for almost 2 decades, and Almost 2 month out of dutasteride, I can say that when you are on the kind of drug that can mess your androgen ( or receptor ) and you feel the less potency in bed, longer to get an orgasm, etc, it is not psychology . After 2 month out of duta and even using spironolactone and alfaestradiol topical, my orgasm are much, much better. Even my dick feel more like a strong tool again :) .