A shampoo that won't actually soften your hair. Is there any

Cypocalypse

Reaction score
I mean, it's like 99% of all shampoos do that.

If the shampoo has a conditioner, then it will soften the hair even more.

They even show in the ads some things like softening effects where there's almost no friction when the hair is being brushed.

For a person having hair loss, would you really want to have a soft hair?

My hair is so f*ckin soft, I could easily slide my hand on it. Maybe my shampoo is coating some lubricating stuff on it.

Wouldn't you want some kind of roughness in your hair, just to give you the impression that it's thick (even if that's not the case)?

Is there an actual shampoo with absolutely no softening effect?

HairyN

Established Member
Reaction score
go with thicker fuller hair...im sure it'll leave your hair feeling soft but from what ive heard at least it'll improve the appearance

Max Power

Reaction score
Try Nizoral or any generic make with ketacotzonale (spelt something like that). It drys your hair much more than ordinary shampoo's. I know what you mean about shampoo's making your hair soft. Nothing worse than stepping out of the shower and passing your hand through your hair with no resistance whatsoever! I use nizoral and it my favourite shampoo cosmetically. A lot of people seem to disagree with me mind..

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been using Thicker Fuller Hair shampoo in between Nizoral days, and I really like the way it fluffs up my hair after it is dry. I would reccomend giving it a try.

Nomad