A Really Cheap Source For High Quality Ru58841 And Minoxidil Powder (xi'an Lyphar Biotech)

BeauH

My Regimen
Reaction score
Currently on Anagen, 30 grams of RU58841 costs $390 USD + $35 USD shipping + $36 USD payment charge = $461 USD.

I was curious if there was a better deal among some of the suppliers, and I have potentially found one if this is of any value or meaning.

Xi'an Lyphar Biotech
Xi'An Lyphar is a 7 year Gold supplier on Alibaba, meaning they've been on the site for 7 years, have been checked out "on-site" by Alibaba, and they work within the Trade Assurance program.

The Trade Assurance program is relatively new on Alibaba, and it allows you to order directly through Alibaba's site, easily with credit card.

Link to their Alibaba site

Minoxidil Price
Minoxidil is sold by them at a rate of: $62 USD for 100 grams.

That included shipping by standard post. Minoxidil is cheap to produce, and they have a good reputation to protect.

Their certificate of analysis for minoxidil is attached. It appears to be excellent quality (99.48%).

Link to their minoxidil listings

RU58841
Their current price including shipping for RU58841 is: $210 USD for 30 grams.

THIS IS LESS THAN HALF OF WHAT KANE IS CHARGING. IN FACT, IT'S 45% OF HIS PRICE.

Their certificate of analysis for RU is attached. Like their minoxidil, it appears to be very high quality (99.55%).

Link to their RU58841 listings
Chances are, anyone selling ru for this cheap is fake. I personally have been scammed by a supplier on alibaba selling ru for about this same price. But if u want, buy it, get it tested by a lab such as s&n labs and let me know what the results are.

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As i said before, only maintenance of the sh*t hair I have left, no further loss or regrowth at all. dutasteride+ru+enza worked exactly the same for me as finasteride+ru
Damn, Plus enzalurid?

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It mentions that the ru has be iso certified.
I’m a machinist and the company I work for is also iso certified for accuracy. I’m not sure if it works the same way, but I’m order to be iso certified my company is regularly monitored.
So to be constantly assessed for quality can only be a good thing.

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Chances are, anyone selling ru for this cheap is fake. I personally have been scammed by a supplier on alibaba selling ru for about this same price. But if u want, buy it, get it tested by a lab such as s&n labs and let me know what the results are.
The classic "if its too good to be true, it probably is".

I mean, it defeats the whole purpose of searching for a cheap ru58841 source if you already declare it a fake based on its cheap price. Who knows how expensive it is to produce this compound? Do you? Mabye its cheap and the expensive stuff we are buying is just profit margine.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Instead of trying something which has questionable results, I strongly suggest you read this post:

Thread 'Group Buy: ARV-110 PROTAC+ WAY-200070 ERb Agonist' https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...arv-110-protac-way-200070-erb-agonist.134445/

It sounds to be the most promising and cheaper option we have had for Hairloss.

ARV-110 is a PROTAC based on same concept as Kintor Pharmaceuticals GT20029 PROTAC which is only going to be released around 2027.

That we can get ARV-110 which is similar to GT20029, now, and probably for far cheaper, sounds like a much better option of investing our money into.

Read this thread for all the details.