A Really Cheap Source For High Quality Ru58841 And Minoxidil Powder (xi'an Lyphar Biotech)

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Currently on Anagen, 30 grams of RU58841 costs $390 USD + $35 USD shipping + $36 USD payment charge = $461 USD.

I was curious if there was a better deal among some of the suppliers, and I have potentially found one if this is of any value or meaning.

Xi'an Lyphar Biotech
Xi'An Lyphar is a 7 year Gold supplier on Alibaba, meaning they've been on the site for 7 years, have been checked out "on-site" by Alibaba, and they work within the Trade Assurance program.

The Trade Assurance program is relatively new on Alibaba, and it allows you to order directly through Alibaba's site, easily with credit card.

Link to their Alibaba site

Minoxidil Price
Minoxidil is sold by them at a rate of: $62 USD for 100 grams.

That included shipping by standard post. Minoxidil is cheap to produce, and they have a good reputation to protect.

Their certificate of analysis for minoxidil is attached. It appears to be excellent quality (99.48%).

Link to their minoxidil listings

RU58841
Their current price including shipping for RU58841 is: $210 USD for 30 grams.

THIS IS LESS THAN HALF OF WHAT KANE IS CHARGING. IN FACT, IT'S 45% OF HIS PRICE.

Their certificate of analysis for RU is attached. Like their minoxidil, it appears to be very high quality (99.55%).

Link to their RU58841 listings

Attachments

• RU58841+COA.pdf
    230.3 KB · Views: 448
  • COA+of+Minoxidil.pdf
    118.6 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I,for one, after weighing everything up would definitely not risk it personally. anyone could forge a COA. Plus you would need to get each batch tested every time which would cost a fortune unless your buying huge amounts. and from what i've read sometimes nmr testing is no guarantee, depending on what type of chemical, you may need hlpc or other tests. even if its the actual chemical! chances are there are impurities which is why its so cheap! Anyway thats me I'm not trying to rain on your parade hope it goes well for you bro!! good luck.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm low on RU, gonna give these guys a shot

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know quite a bit regards alibaba, probably a lot more than you, I wasn't attacking you i wished you the best of luck. If you really think being a gold member on alibaba is some kind of guarantee you don't really know that much regards importing and exporting from china my friend. If you do more research on gold member standards etc and the other similar standards on that site and you will see where I'm coming from.

And i say that with years of knowledge to back that up. However I'm not going to get into a dispute nor am i going go in depth to back up my claims. People must do their own research. If it pans out OK good for you. I I wish you all the best friend.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I,for one, after weighing everything up would definitely not risk it personally. anyone could forge a COA. Plus you would need to get each batch tested every time which would cost a fortune unless your buying huge amounts. and from what i've read sometimes nmr testing is no guarantee, depending on what type of chemical, you may need hlpc or other tests. even if its the actual chemical! chances are there are impurities which is why its so cheap! Anyway thats me I'm not trying to rain on your parade hope it goes well for you bro!! good luck.

Isn't this true for any supplier u purchase from including Kane? Fact is ru is a gray/black market chemical and we unfortunately have to put faith in some of these suppliers. I'm also pretty sure Kane is just a reseller, I highly doubt he has his own lab that produces these chemicals.

HairLoss6

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have the forumula for the carrier solution consisting of PG/ Isopropyl Alcohol?

Last edited:

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What has ru done for you mate ?

finasteride by itself almost completely stopped hairloss, RU helped completely stop it, no regrowth. My hair won't regrow in response to nuking androgens, even dutasteride+ru isnt regrowing, but maintains fine, but my hair is sh*t so maintenance isn't enough. Tapering off oral cetirizine atm to see if that has any effect.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
W
finasteride by itself almost completely stopped hairloss, RU helped completely stop it, no regrowth. My hair won't regrow in response to nuking androgens, even dutasteride+ru isnt regrowing, but maintains fine, but my hair is sh*t so maintenance isn't enough. Tapering off oral cetirizine atm to see if that has any effect.

What is oral ceterizine supposed to help with?

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
W

What is oral ceterizine supposed to help with?

I've been taking it for years for reasons unrelated to hair loss, in my case, bad itching all over my body.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've been taking it for years for reasons unrelated to hair loss, in my case, bad itching all over my body.
Interesting, it was suggested I use it for itchy scalp. Has it worked well for u? What dosage and how often do u use it? Do u think it can accelerate hair loss in any way. Thanks!

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting, it was suggested I use it for itchy scalp. Has it worked well for u? What dosage and how often do u use it? Do u think it can accelerate hair loss in any way. Thanks!

I have very aggressive hairloss (23 and heavy diffuse thinning in NW6 pattern) and i've never experienced the so called male pattern baldness itch, then again cet stopped my itching all over my body. I had an itchy scalp before i started cet when i was 14 but the itching wasn't any worse than the itching on the rest of my body, the f*****g worst was my back. Idk about it accelerating hair loss, i think it might stop you from regrowing if you have very aggressive loss since it blocks pge2, but that's just my theory tbh.

As for dosage, I've been at 10mg/day for a majority of the time, dropped down to 5mg for a couple months then got lazy with splitting the pills and took the 10s again, currently back on 5mg and starting a slow taper so i don't get the awful rebound itching. I've taken it every day for the past 9-10 years.

Last edited:

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have very aggressive hairloss (23 and heavy diffuse thinning in NW6 pattern) and i've never experienced the so called male pattern baldness itch, then again cet stopped my itching all over my body. I had an itchy scalp before i started cet when i was 14 but the itching wasn't any worse than the itching on the rest of my body, the f*****g worst was my back. Idk about it accelerating hair loss, i think it might stop you from regrowing if you have very aggressive loss since it blocks pge2, but that's just my theory tbh.

As for dosage, I've been at 10mg/day for a majority of the time, dropped down to 5mg for a couple months then got lazy with splitting the pills and took the 10s again, currently back on 5mg and starting a slow taper so i don't get the awful rebound itching. I've taken it every day for the past 9-10 years.
Thanks bro
Has your regimen helped ur aggressive loss? Ur on dutasteride and ru correct? Thats like the ultimate stack

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks bro
Has your regimen helped ur aggressive loss? Ur on dutasteride and ru correct? Thats like the ultimate stack

As i said before, only maintenance of the sh*t hair I have left, no further loss or regrowth at all. dutasteride+ru+enza worked exactly the same for me as finasteride+ru

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As i said before, only maintenance of the sh*t hair I have left, no further loss or regrowth at all. dutasteride+ru+enza worked exactly the same for me as finasteride+ru
Man... you are the living proof that we know sh*t about hairloss. Yea we discovered PGD2 and pge2 in 2012 and we know what chemicals block one and grow the other. But in practice they don't work...I think 2020 wont be the cure for hairloss but maybe the next big link to it... Last one was in 2012

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
@IdealForehead : your document doesn't prove anything.
I can do the same ... "its pure RU, because it's written of the document I just made" ...

True. I meant to get their RU tested for purity, but I never did.

I did however, get their minoxidil tested and it was ~98% pure.

I didn't bother testing their RU because I stopped using RU once I got on daro, so why would I waste my money to test it?

But logically, they are a big supplier, and I can't see any reason for them to sell perfect minoxidil and bunk RU.

If someone wants to get some RU from them tested, they can follow this guide:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...or-structural-confirmation-and-purity.110078/

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can we trust Lyphar ? I would like to try - again - RU ... But I'm not sure if i can trust Lyphar or not.

Who's using RU (from Lyphar) and having success ... ?