A quick question

abbashaz

Reaction score
When I rub my hands through my head in the morning, around 20-30 hairs come out.

80% of these hairs are healthy, long, and thick hairs.

The rest are thin, but only a few are short.

I was diagnosed with Vitamin D deficiency and Iron deficiency back in February, I've been taking supplements since then, however my hair keeps on falling.

My question is,
1) If you shed thick hair, rather than thin hair, does this mean you probably don't have male pattern baldness?

I've also been been noticing hair fall out of my beard + back/sides of head.

2) Is it normal to lose 20-30 hairs after rubbing your head for 2-3 minutes.

Thank you.

BackSoThickHoesWantTheTip

Established Member
Reaction score
When I rub my hands through my head in the morning, around 20-30 hairs come out.

80% of these hairs are healthy, long, and thick hairs.

The rest are thin, but only a few are short.

I was diagnosed with Vitamin D deficiency and Iron deficiency back in February, I've been taking supplements since then, however my hair keeps on falling.

My question is,
1) If you shed thick hair, rather than thin hair, does this mean you probably don't have male pattern baldness?

I've also been been noticing hair fall out of my beard + back/sides of head.

2) Is it normal to lose 20-30 hairs after rubbing your head for 2-3 minutes.

Thank you.

you being on this forum pretty much means you have male pattern baldness. losing 20-30 hairs when rubbing your head is not normal.

abbashaz

Reaction score
But doesn't it depend on the thickness of the hair? I've seen practically zilch miniaturized hairs and I have seen hair loss from everywhere, even my sides + beard.

BackSoThickHoesWantTheTip

Established Member
Reaction score
But doesn't it depend on the thickness of the hair? I've seen practically zilch miniaturized hairs and I have seen hair loss from everywhere, even my sides + beard.

same here, sides and back have gotten thinner as well, not sure about my beard. not veryone has the same pattern.

Reaction score
You should consult a doctor about this because having that much hair loss is not normal. If you will visit to a doctor in your starting days of hair fall then you can recover quickly. Hope we will help you out.
Regards