A question to high norwoods

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
slipy said:
maradona said:
I am trying. I am approaching Norwood 3 territory. I was srsly a thick norwood 1 and I never saw a single hair in my life in my desk in the shower only saw it at that barbershop's floor and this was a year ago. nw1 to Norwood 3 in 1 year ain't a good look if u ask me, it's traumatizing.

I got what? one year tops before I approach Norwood 4 territory.

i wouldn't be so sure that after a year you will already be a Norwood 4, you can never know how it's going to progress.

when it first started with me, i was loosing massive amounts and convinced myself i was going to be bald after 6 months, because the pace i was going at was impresive. then after a couple of months it slowed down drastically.

and as far as ''getting my dick wet" , i never did when i still had relatively good hair, how could i now being as traumatized as i am?

As long my DHT is high as f***, it would continue to get worse. I saw hairs sprouting out of my hands in a week. The problem is my DHT, so i know i am fucked.

But you gotta let it go man it's gonna get baaaaaaaaaaad later. No woman would look at you, right now with my shitty long hair and ~Norwood 3 i will score a nice 7 without doing much you just gotta be funny confident and pretend you're the sh*t.

Trust me bro it would be IMPOSSIBLE to pull this off beyond nw3.

Try it ! Listen to dudemon. Get your dick wet, let it go you will be bald you will die just gotta let it go man and stop sinking too much in depression a lil is ok you know im depressed to I cry sometimes but man you gotta start getting yo dick wet now so you have some good memories to remember.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TravisB said:
Iniesta must feel weird around his teammates. All spanish guys have full mops of hair, and he's the only one balding. On top of that he's short (170 cm)

On top of that he's one of the greatest football players of all time, a true legend of the game... I'd say that just about compensates! :woot: Not all Spanish guys have great hair either, last time I checked it Pepe Reina ain't got a full mop!

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
slipy said:
and as far as ''getting my dick wet" , i never did when i still had relatively good hair, how could i now being as traumatized as i am?

I get SO MUCH more action now as a 25yo NW3 than I did as a 20yo NW1-2.... you're attitude and mindset is incredibly important and yes girls don't care as much about a bit of recession when they get into their mid20s.

By all means feel traumatized, hard done by etc, but don't say you can't get women when you've never even properly tried... I though I was "trying" when I was 21... was I f***! :woot:

Like I said attitude and mindset very important, forget everything else, it's all bollocks!

B

Beingbaldsucks

Woman never cared about a little recession with enough hair to hide your empty sides, but when you sides are so empty and the hair there is so much beyond your middle top hair then you've got the freak look, I'm so depressed I don't know if hair will grow there again, I mean I see little tiny hairs after two weeks but you see it only in close look in the mirror, Im not even sure it's gonna grow enough to hide it, tamples are so long and sharp they reaching to the middle, that's seriously a fucked up look what I have now, I can't maintain that sh*t, I need it to be fixed.

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
Primo said:
TravisB said:
Iniesta must feel weird around his teammates. All spanish guys have full mops of hair, and he's the only one balding. On top of that he's short (170 cm)

On top of that he's one of the greatest football players of all time, a true legend of the game... I'd say that just about compensates! :woot: Not all Spanish guys have great hair either, last time I checked it Pepe Reina ain't got a full mop!

Too bad the greatest football player of all time, the one who took the shittiest team in worldcup history to two worldcup finals 86 n 90 was a full BLOWN NW0 with a widow's peak making his center hairline 1.5 cm from his eyebrows.

Insane thick of hair among all footballers. He even had an AFFRO, this drug addict and nw0 motherfucker.

NOTHING TO LOOK UP TO ! Greatest people in their stuff are nw0s and had no male pattern baldness to begin with: newton, einstein, maradona, michael jackson, f*** man the list goes on.

Only Zidane and Iniesta which are top 20 to look up to :sobbing:

You gotta GET baldness out of you if you want to become the best of the best. :hump: :woot:

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
Woman never cared about a little recession with enough hair to hide your empty sides, but when you sides are so empty and the hair there is so much beyond your middle top hair then you've got the freak look, I'm so depressed I don't know if hair will grow there again, I mean I see little tiny hairs after two weeks but you see it only in close look in the mirror, Im not even sure it's gonna grow enough to hide it, tamples are so long and sharp they reaching to the middle, that's seriously a f***ed up look what I have now, I can't maintain that sh*t, I need it to be fixed.

what the hell is your regimen?

slipy

Reaction score
Primo said:
I get SO MUCH more action now as a 25yo NW3 than I did as a 20yo NW1-2.... you're attitude and mindset is incredibly important and yes girls don't care as much about a bit of recession when they get into their mid20s.

By all means feel traumatized, hard done by etc, but don't say you can't get women when you've never even properly tried... I though I was "trying" when I was 21... was I f*ck! :woot:

Like I said attitude and mindset very important, forget everything else, it's all bollocks!

sure, i have no reason to question your deeds as a Norwood 3, after all i've never said Norwood 2- 3 is a death sentence, you'd be hard pressed to find such post by me if you tried.

but how about the times when a high norwood comes over here to tell about his failures and you feel entitled to dismiss his claims even though scoring as a horseshoe guy is something you have no experience of?

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
slipy said:
but how about the times when a high norwood comes over here to tell about his failures and you feel entitled to dismiss his claims even though scoring as a horseshoe guy is something you have no experience of?

Eh? When did I ever make such a claim? I never venture onto those High Norwood misery threads for exactly that reason, I have no idea what's that's like and I don't pretend to.

Pretty much every time I make a post in this part of the forum it comes with a disclaimer, i.e. this applies to NW3s only! I'm not going to lecture or preach to high NWs about their situation until I know what it's like myself, but these whiny NW2/3s are fair game, they need a kick up the arse and cold dose of reality before they pointlessly waste away the rest of their young life.

B

Beingbaldsucks

maradona said:
Beingbaldsucks said:
Woman never cared about a little recession with enough hair to hide your empty sides, but when you sides are so empty and the hair there is so much beyond your middle top hair then you've got the freak look, I'm so depressed I don't know if hair will grow there again, I mean I see little tiny hairs after two weeks but you see it only in close look in the mirror, Im not even sure it's gonna grow enough to hide it, tamples are so long and sharp they reaching to the middle, that's seriously a f***ed up look what I have now, I can't maintain that sh*t, I need it to be fixed.

what the hell is your regimen?
Rogaine 2 times a day, and revivogen 1x a day in between, like I said it worked fantastic when I started, but, when I buzzed it to 3 (cuz I couldn't stand the oily minoxi feel in my hair, first it was ok but after a week and a half I started shedding horribly, so I buzz it all to 0, then I sew the horor, but even if I can grow some and maintain, it's still falling, this is ultra cruel genetic male pattern baldness, my father and grandfather were bald in their early 20 too, but fuckers were tall, 1.90 and 1.82, I'm not sure what my exect height it's between 1.70-1.72 but I feel very short. Btw im not going on finasteride, no way in the world, if someone know a dht blocker that dosent f*** you up plz tell me.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:

This isn't "a little recession" mate, this is NW3 on top of a naturally big caucasian forehead. There is not enough hair at the front anymore to hide my "empty sides" . People either recognise that I'm going bald, or just see it and think I've got an unbelievably huge forehead, either way it doesn't bother me anymore, I got one NW0 tool try to point it out to me in a nightclub the other day, but that was just cos he got pissed after his girlfriend had wandered off and started flirting with me.

As for you BBS, it sounds like your going diffuse in the frontal region, I am too, when you grow your hair back again it will look "fixed" but like I always say if you're gonna buzz a NW3 hairline down short you might as well go completely sly because the later probably looks slightly better. This is why I have not buzzed it down yet, looks very severe, like Iniesta.

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
you could try RU but it works for maintaining?

and what the hell is revivogen no offense but it sounds like SNAKE OIL right out of a snake's ***.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
maradona said:
and what the hell is revivogen no offense but it sounds like SNAKE OIL right out of a snake's ***.

:woot: Works for me so far, thickened my existing hairline and making the minoxidil hairs stonger too, only problem is with the bedsheets, where people are like "WTF are all those dodgy brown stains on your pillows??!!" :woot: Apart from that though, all good.

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
Primo said:
maradona said:
you could try RU but it works for maintaining?

:woot: Works for me so far, thickened my existing hairline and making the minoxidil hairs stonger too, only problem is with the bedsheets, where people are like "WTF are all those dodgy brown stains on your pillows??!!" :woot: Apart from that though, all good.

what works revivogen or RU

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
maradona said:
what works revivogen or RU

Revivogen. Never tried RU, too expensive and too much hassle ordering and preparing + don't even know if it's free from side effects.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Yep revivogen clearly do the job, but don't count on it alone, you need tO mix it with rogaine and I also added nizoral every 3 days.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Primo said:
Beingbaldsucks said:

This isn't "a little recession" mate, this is NW3 on top of a naturally big caucasian forehead. There is not enough hair at the front anymore to hide my "empty sides" . People either recognise that I'm going bald, or just see it and think I've got an unbelievably huge forehead, either way it doesn't bother me anymore, I got one NW0 tool try to point it out to me in a nightclub the other day, but that was just cos he got pissed after his girlfriend had wandered off and started flirting with me.

As for you BBS, it sounds like your going diffuse in the frontal region, I am too, when you grow your hair back again it will look "fixed" but like I always say if you're gonna buzz a NW3 hairline down short you might as well go completely sly because the later probably looks slightly better. This is why I have not buzzed it down yet, looks very severe, like Iniesta.
you know when I joined the army in the beginning I used to buzz my head into 0 evey couple of days and it looked better, yhea little recession not big deal, I head the same style for six months, but when I was in army jail and they allow me to buzz, my hair grow, was filled with sebum and was dirty, then I lost alot of hairs, everytime Its grow it's falling way faster, makes me wonder what if a mob guy on his start just shaving it from the start and every few days and just use something like nizoral to clean the sebum, he can maintain for a f*****g long time

slipy

Reaction score
Primo said:
Eh? When did I ever make such a claim? I never venture onto those High Norwood misery threads for exactly that reason, I have no idea what's that's like and I don't pretend to.

Pretty much every time I make a post in this part of the forum it comes with a disclaimer, i.e. this applies to NW3s only! I'm not going to lecture or preach to high NWs about their situation until I know what it's like myself, but these whiny NW2/3s are fair game, they need a kick up the arse and cold dose of reality before they pointlessly waste away the rest of their young life.

well sorry then, but i clearly remmember someone doing it, if not you then maybe that was saf. you could argue that saf knows what it's like to be bald, but then again he never tried his luck while on the fully bald level. and now pretends he knows it all.

and a whiny Norwood 3 is only one step away from a point of no return, he basically finds himself on the line that separates minor hairloss from the advanced category. he's hanging by a thread, who knows how much time he has left and the fear can be incapacitating.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
slipy said:
well sorry then, but i clearly remmember someone doing it, if not you then maybe that was saf. you could argue that saf knows what it's like to be bald, but then again he never tried his luck while on the fully bald level. and now pretends he knows it all.

SAF started off all gloomy when I first came to this forum, but then he started banging some supposedly hot British TV actress and his attitude soon changed. This shows that all it takes is one positive event in life to change your outlook on things, but you will never experience this kind of positive event if you spend all your spare time in front of a computer in your bedroom, and trust me Slipy even with the transplants SAF's hair looks a lot worse than yours, he spends £20 on concealers a month, but fair play to him, he's out there enjoying himself now....

and a whiny Norwood 3 is only one step away from a point of no return, he basically finds himself on the line that separates minor hairloss from the advanced category. he's hanging by a thread, who knows how much time he has left and the fear can be incapacitating.

Yeah exactly, that's why I say f*** the fear and go and enjoy life to the fullest while we still can, Y.O.L.O. is the motto! :woot:

B

Beingbaldsucks

Yeah exactly, that's why I say f*ck the fear and go and enjoy life to the fullest while we still can, Y.O.L.O. is the motto! :woot: [/color]

thats very easy to say and very hard to actually do,the fear and the horor are allwayes with you causing you to be insecure and killing all your charecter,you cant be yourself,the psychological damage of hairloss killed your atitude,?azyness is over,your a worried man now,when my hair grow i allwayes had the fear of losing it in me. i was psychological fucked.

by the way when your in your 30' i think its much easier not to mention 35+ or 40+ people, but if you in your early 20' even if your still NW3 its way harder then lets say a NW6 in the age of 35 or 40+,