A Novel Multi-targeting Approach To Treating Hair Loss, Using Standardized Nutraceuticals

abcdefg

Reaction score
Im not saying it doesnt work. I am just saying anything all natural needs PROOF for me to even look at it a second time. The amount of all natural products that use things like saw palmetto could fill a few football stadiums no exaggeration. They come and go constantly every single year. I have never seen results, and trying some single things myself I dont feel any of them are strong enough at recommended dosages.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
when you see a supplement (with such ingredients) that costs $88/month + if you see subscription program +... Just run away...
You better buy the 2-3 supplements apart (at much lower prices) to slightly improve your situation but don't expect miracles because they will always remain weaker than the medieval approved drugs. Btw even finasteride can't stop an aag so what would you expect from nat supp? ; ) GL.

Deep dish

Reaction score
Its a really well known dermatology journal, that's why i asked for your opinion :)
but from 2nd point of view you guys a right....
Natural supplements are not sides free and for sure much weaker....

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** natural treatments!

Last edited:

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry man but these "natural" things don't really work, its mostly a scheme to hook people in by giving them a "safer" alternative... There are a few natural things you can use to fight hairloss, many people claim minor success with topical zix (zinc, vitamin b6), but they just aren't the same as finasteride / dutasteride. sucks, but thats how it is