A nice bloated face for me.....

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If I ever meet you, Taug, I'll punch you in the f*****g teeth.

How can you look like that and be so neurotic?

The Gardener

Reaction score
Taug... I'm shocked at your picture. The way you talk about yourself I was expecting to see some sort of a monster!

Dude, you look good. There's no reason that I can see why you shouldn't be getting girls.

Pondle

Reaction score
Can't see anything wrong Taug - you have defined cheekbones, no bloating as far as I can see. And your hair looks great, really thick... I envy you!

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
seriously get off these forums. please.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
The Gardener said:
There's no reason that I can see why you shouldn't be getting girls.

Operative word is "see."

G

Sry, my hair isn´t thick at all. I have grown it out in order to cover the temple recession and the darkness on the pic doesn´t reveal the thinning.

But my face has become really round, before it was very narrow. I will post further pictures in a few days to show what I mean.

hawks05

Established Member
Reaction score
um your avatar pic your face is like a marshmallow the one you posted looks nothing like that one

Sean68

Reaction score
im guessing your hair does look particularly good on that photo. i can still get mine to look decent as well but even so no one would think youre balding at all.

dr_jekyll

Established Member
Reaction score
Is this guy for real!!!! - Taug take a look at my pics then you'll see what balding is!

antonio666

Reaction score
look i also think taug looks good but it is how he feels that is important,is hair does look good on the pic but he defimtley is thinning because he has other pics to prove it ,so lets not be too hard on him,i also think he has a great sense of humor because the way he describes himself is funny however untrue it is

barcafan

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
look i also think taug looks good but it is how he feels that is important,is hair does look good on the pic but he defimtley is thinning because he has other pics to prove it ,so lets not be too hard on him,i also think he has a great sense of humor because the way he describes himself is funny however untrue it is

There's absolutely nothing funny about it. He is very troubled.

sdm805

Reaction score
I don't see any bloating. People seem to forget that longer hairstyles can stymie others from noticing temple recession.

A picture of a guy with long bangs is definitely not suitable material to conclude a hair density study!

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Taug, consider this to be a compliment from those reponses aforementioned in this thread.. kinda like those who lift weights avidly and are accused of being on steroids, it should be the ultimate compliment. :)

and on a serious note, what the hell is wrong with you!? Where is Tynan when you need him?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Taug I have seen your pics, your frontal hairline is indeed intact.

quit whinning and biatching and do try to get laid.