A new place to get cheap geniune dutasteride

Goingat20

Reaction score
I think its a bit cheaper like $45us when you order 3 months supply. Not to sure if it includes delivery, drop them an email

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
Just had a quick squizz at their FAQ section and it seems they have a flat $15 fee for shipping, which is very reasonable and, I'm going to assume, must be in addition to the price you were quoted. I guess I'll find out for sure when I order some dutasteride in a couple of months.

joeylloyd

Established Member
Reaction score
Fwiw, I just checked their site since I order quite regularly from them a variety of meds including proscar. I never saw Duta there before but it is up now. My question is wrt:duta vs proscar. Which one seems to be least detrimental as far as sides go?

Goingat20

Reaction score
joeylloyd said:
Fwiw, I just checked their site since I order quite regularly from them a variety of meds including proscar. I never saw Duta there before but it is up now. My question is wrt:duta vs proscar. Which one seems to be least detrimental as far as sides go?

You have to email them for dutasteride asit isnt on the siteitself.
As far as sides go it depends on the individual, some experienced sides on finasteride and not dutasteride and vice versa. If you havent tried finasteride before id recommend using that

Felk

Reaction score
They've recently added it to the site - perhaps due to some recent interest :)

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks Goingat20, for that Link! Are you positive they are legit? This is the cheapest ive seen for real Avodart. This would save me like 30$ Cad per month. Thanks again!

elitenetpharmacy

Reaction score
Just to note as the pharmacy in question we are in the process of receiving an order from a poster on here with over 2,000 posts. I am sure he will confirm when he receives the goods that the Avodart is real. Anyone in doubt should contact us - we will be happy to replace the pic currently on the website with a detailed photograph of an actual box including serial number, barcode, packagin inserts etc.

Goingat20

Reaction score
stax said:
Thanks Goingat20, for that Link! Are you positive they are legit? This is the cheapest ive seen for real Avodart. This would save me like 30$ Cad per month. Thanks again!

Yeh stax they are legit. Its going to save me heeps also. Saving every dollar counts....