A new forum...admin, if you will be so kind?

30_going_on_60

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey leaders of the bald brotherhood. I've been a member of these forums for over 4 years now and its a great site. However, I see a lot of the same threads over and over, people with GREAT heads of hair compared to mine asking for help. There's nothign wrong with that, granted, but there's no place for people that are actually BALD. I was wondering if there was any place for an "encouragement" forum, where people could discuss the acceptance of being actually bald. The success stories is more of medication thing, and "the impact of hairloss" is more of a place to vent, and its depressing as hell to be honest. I;ve read tons of posts about how hairloss isn;t that bad once its accepted and how if you embrace it, it wouldn;t be a problem for the rest of your life. Some of us are at this stage (beyond denial, anger and depression.) I think a forum of this magnitude where these thoughts are organized would help a lot of people out so that we could say "f- it...who cares? time to get on with life!"

JustShaveIt

Reaction score
bald acceptance doesn't sell useless drugs and snake oils.

30_going_on_60

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks cas. I guess that makes perfect sense and judging how the nature of the topics I would like to see more of are so far and few between, it would be a pretty barren forum.

Cassin

Reaction score
Not all success stories are treatment related, when someone makes a post that says "I have accepted hair loss and I am moving on" I move it there is well.

But, those are very rare.

30_going_on_60

Established Member
Reaction score
lol..true, I guess anyone that doesn;t care about hairloss wouldn;t be here. And there are millions of people like that. From what I see, many of the posters are younger than me. Just goes to show that it does get better with age. Don;t see too many over 30's whining about killing themselves on here (I sure as hell hope it's not because they already have.) Anyways, thanks for the reply.
!Casin if you read this, just curious, how old are you?