A movie about baldness SEVEN w****s

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They should make a movie about bald people. Like some bald person suddenly wakes up with a full head of hair and what that does to his life.

There is an Indian movie about this where a person getting bald gets on a hairsystem and finds a lot of success with girls, it’s a funny movie but very sh*t in that he ends up being alone and no happy ending lol, the end message being the whole be happy with who you are spiel. They also used a full head actor and you could clearly see he wasn’t bald.

Someone like Adam Sandler in it, that would be f*****g awesome

Are there movies about bald people that I don’t know that show them in positive light not as pedos or child molestor?

Last edited:

Baldinghawk

My Regimen
Reaction score
They should make a movie about bald people. Like some bald person suddenly wakes up with a full head of hair and what that does to his life.

There is an Indian movie about this where a person getting bald gets on a hairsystem and finds a lot of success with girls, it’s a funny movie but very sh*t in that he ends up being alone and no happy ending lol, the end message being the whole be happy with who you are spiel. They also used a full head actor and you could clearly see he wasn’t bald.

Someone like Adam Sandler in it, that would be f*****g awesome

Are there movies about bald people that I don’t know that show them in positive light not as pedos or child molestor?
They should of used balding actor for fight club, would made it a 11/10 movie for men forever

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Link pls ?
It's called Simpson and Delilah, basically it's about Homer getting hold of a super expensive hair loss drug called dimoxinil.

Also the episode predicted minoxidil beards, since Bart tries to use dimoxinil to grow a beard.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's called Simpson and Delilah, basically it's about Homer getting hold of a super expensive hair loss drug called dimoxinil.

Also the episode predicted minoxidil beards, since Bart tries to use dimoxinil to grow a beard.

The episode actually first aired only about 2 years after minoxidil got approved for treating hair loss. So the stuff was still fresh and exciting back then. Also, it was significantly more expensive than it is now because there were no generics, and it wasn't available over the counter.