A lot of my generation HairLossTalk.com members leaving

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Yeah, I kind of put myself into this generation--

I feel that a lot of my generation members-- Brittania, Cookie'sNMilk, Jeffsss, and others (sorry i can't remember now... i wonder why?) are leaving. Please report back, guys, on your hair progress.

Axon

Reaction score
sh*t, all you noobs are one generation to me. The...noob generation. Yeah!

kosmo

Established Member
Reaction score
maybe they realized that spending countless hours on this site is a waste of time and they decided to go out and live their lives.

jeffsss

Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:

I feel that a lot of my generation members-- Brittania, Cookie'sNMilk, Jeffsss, and others (sorry i can't remember now... i wonder why?) are leaving. Please report back, guys, on your hair progress.

Hey Andy.. I'm not leaving. I'm just now realizing that it truely is pointless to visit this forum, so i'm visiting less.

I know more about hair and hair loss than i iever thought i would. Up until late last year i didnt even konw WTF propecia was!!!

but what do I do now? dwell on it?? live my life??

the way i see it.. my hair is going to be better now that it ever will in my lieftime. I obviously am not getting any younger either. so i'm really trying my best not to dwell on it.

my hair?? it sucks man. I'm still losing 30+ visible hairs in the shower every day. I can no longer hide my scalp with my (dry) hair.
I've been on propecia for 7 months now.. and I havent noticed a single new hair pop up.. nor have i seen a decrease in hair loss.
My hair loss was undetectable at all when i first started propecia and now it looks like sh*t. I always have second thoughts wether or not i should have even started that crap.

anyway. i'm still with ya bud. your on my myspace list, andyou have my AOL IMer.. so feel free man. remember i'm still coming to vegas later this year!

jeffsss

Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:

Hey Andy.. I'm not leaving. I'm just now realizing that it truely is pointless to visit this forum, so i'm visiting less.

I know more about hair and hair loss than i iever thought i would. Up until late last year i didnt even konw WTF propecia was!!!

but what do I do now? dwell on it?? live my life??

the way i see it.. my hair is going to be better now that it ever will in my lieftime. I obviously am not getting any younger either. so i'm really trying my best not to dwell on it.

my hair?? it sucks man. I'm still losing 30+ visible hairs in the shower every day. I can no longer hide my scalp with my (dry) hair.
I've been on propecia for 7 months now.. and I havent noticed a single new hair pop up.. nor have i seen a decrease in hair loss.
My hair loss was undetectable at all when i first started propecia and now it looks like sh*t. I always have second thoughts wether or not i should have even started that crap.

anyway. i'm still with ya bud. your on my myspace list, andyou have my AOL IMer.. so feel free man. remember i'm still coming to vegas later this year!

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Ok, Jeffsss,
it's good to hear from you. I really hope your hair gets better. You're right about one thing - this is probably the best my hair's going to be, so I might as well live it up.

cook'n'milkies

Established Member
Reaction score
i'm here dudes, my band was on tour for a while. In may I'm leaving for tour for another month. Plus i have a girlfriend. All this together leaves little time for posting on this board.

Steve4263

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm still here as well. But I too was spending to much time in these forums as well. Need to do other things besides dwell on hair loss. I admit that with these forums I have aquired alot insight into hair loss and treatments as well.
From the expericences of other users such as Alpunk1, I have aquired information benetifical in the treatment of my hairloss. I'm currently using Finpecia, minoxidil and Apple Cider Vinegar/Cayenne mixture. I got a mild burn from the Apple Cider Vinegar/Cayenne mixture. This was'nt on my scalp but on the back of my neck and throat. OUCH! :freaked2: I made a ice pack. Pain went away quickly. It takes alot of ACV/Cayenne to stimulate my scalp. But if I get it on my skin oh boy. It really does help stimulate the blood vessels in the scalp though. If your using minoxidil it will dry up into the scalp much more quickly. I keep the ACV/Cayenne in a small 4oz bottle and only apply to my balding area. I'm going to try this method instead.

Cayenne Pepper Tonic
4 oz red cayenne pepper, 1 pint 100-proof vodka
Mix red cayenne pepper with vodka. Let sit for two weeks, shaking the mixture several times. Then strain until the liquid is pepper free. You can use a nylon stocking for straining. THIS IS NOT FOR DRINKING. Each day, apply this mixture to thinning or bald areas of the scalp. Within 5-6 weeks hair should begin to grow unless it is hereditary baldness. I think a unbleached coffee filter would work better.

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Even though I never use to post a lot, I consider myself part of the generation of users including Deaner and others. I've been looking at this for like 3 years.