a little success story for ya'll

bullshat

Reaction score
fellow boardmembers,
although i have been reading this board since last summer, this is my first post. I felt i should first of all thank everyone for all of the knowledge about male pattern baldness and let you know a little bit about myself. i am 22 and started losing hair about a year and a half ago. I had pretty rapid shedding and started to thin in the front and lose a good amount from my temples. in october 2003 i decided to start using fincar from the genericspharmacy website (cipla brand) because i read about the site on this board. I have also been applying minoxidil 5% sporadically since about february but not more than once a day. i plan on taking it more seriously this summer to fill in my temples. but anywho, i continued shedding throughout the first 3-4 months of my regimen. This pretty much halted around early march... i hardly lose a single hair anymore and have added considerable thickness. hopefully this will dispel any rumors about fincar as i only use minoxidil on the hairline. i am currently sprouting hairs on my old hairline and hope to fill it in by the end of the summer. although i consider myself a good responder, fincar seems legit with mild decrease in libido being the only side effects.

G

Hi there, sounds promising.

Maybe you and I are the only ones talking to ourselves on this bastard forum!

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
Happy to see you're getting positive resulsts. Fighting male pattern baldness is a bumpy ride, but if you stick with it, it will pay off. Just know that no matter what happens, your still better off then if you did nothing at all.