a little success, hopefully more on the way

ehbradaman

Reaction score
check out these pictures. I dont have any before shots, but all the hair on the front half of my head is new. 6 months ago there was no visible hair. what this picture doesnt show is the hundreds of blonde hairs, which started off very very tiny and have now become slightly pigmented longer shiny. I just turned 21 a couple days ago and hair loss has completely destroyed my self-esteem. hopefully the next 6 months are good to me, although ive cut back a little on my finasteride since month 5 because of brain fogginess. I think my greatest gains came when i added retino-a and hydrocortisone.
IMG_0037.jpg

G

good to hear about your success, but I can´t see any pic either.

KR78

Established Member
Reaction score
Congrats on good result and I am also not able to see the picture

ehbradaman

Reaction score
can you guys see this? i hope so. i know these pictures dont look very good, and its hard to explain why i get so excited seeing this kind of progress, but you have to just believe me that every visible hair that isnt in the back half of my head is completely new and wasnt there 6 months ago. I truely hope that the next 6 months proves to be an even greater success because as you can see I definitely need it.
progress.jpg

mike d.

Reaction score
Good for you... What else are you using other than finasteride? And when you say you cut down on the finasteride, did you lower the dosage?

ehbradaman

Reaction score
thanks mike d. check my pretty extensive regimen out. maybe overdoing it but i would really love some hair that i could actually live with. cutting back on finasteride for me means skipping a few days out of the week, because for awhile i went through some really intense brain fog issues that went away after being off finasteride for a few days. so now i just take finasteride when i feel like it hasnt made me a little foggy headed. sometimes that means taking it 3 days then stopping for 2, sometimes it means taking it 2 days and stopping for 3, i think with all the other crap im on that any amount of finasteride can make a difference.

ehbradaman

Reaction score
heres a different pic, under the lights so you can see the vellus hair that has regrown. these werent visible like this a few months ago.
IMG_0043-1.jpg

JustinM71

Established Member
Reaction score
Good grief that's incredible. :shock:

Best wishes for even more success mate. :wink:
It's pics like these that continue to give me encouragement besides seeing all the new temple hair appearing on my own head from minoxidil.

G

Wow, the second pic really looks much different. Incredible. Grow out your hair. Imo the thinning would be much less obvious then. Good Luck for your hair!