a little off topic...

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
can someone tell me how to post pics on the net? I am clueless when it comes to computers, so please explain in english. Thanks.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You need to get it hosted somehwere accessable via www so you can link to it using the IMG button, like so:

chewbaka.gif

This is me at month 6
Thank you Minoxidil!

Where to get it hosted? Theres some free sites,. geocities wont work though.

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
hey flux thats pretty funny. Youll have to excuse me though casue I cant find a good web host thats free and I dont know what to do after that. Please anyone give me a hand, its much appreciated.

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
This is really pissong me off!!!

Axon

Reaction score
Geocities does work, with a little trick. Rename your files to .txt instead of .jpg, .gif or .bmp. f*****g geocities.

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey i got it working its a miracle.

branko.jpg

Just trying to learn how to post pics.Man my gut was big last summer. lol

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, dont have any recent pics of my head but at least you got a face to the name now. Please ignore my gut, its embarressing. Its due to the fact that I was bulking and just stuffing my face with any food i could find. I look really smooth in that pic, all my definition is covered in blubber. lol I leaned down considerably since then.

Anyway, I'll get some head shots in soon for you guys. Later.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
OH MY LORD!

FORGET YOUR GUT, WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT GIRLS FACE?

:freaked:

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
I think I know that girl - does she work at the Lush shop on Robson? Or at Joe Fortes?

:)

jerry grant

shivs

Established Member
Reaction score
You may want to take that sign down with your address on it in the back of the picture...Just kidding :freaked: :laugh:

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol, poor TEST, i bet he wishes he didn't know how to post pics now, lol. :laugh:

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah i admit I pigged out last year. haha Man I had no idea I got that bloated but pics dont lie. Still, a guy like me isnt going to get any bigger by eating like a rabbit. At times i ate so much untill I would litterally puke bending over to tie my laces.

Anyway guys, as ususal you make my day with a good laugh. I'll try to post a little something more recent where I'm leaned out and with less hair. lol

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
Grantspots said:
I think I know that girl - does she work at the Lush shop on Robson? Or at Joe Fortes?

:)

jerry grant

Hey Grant, you from BC or just know the area?