a little help please

liggin22

Reaction score
Hey guys... just a concern... been using dr lee's minoxidil and applying the american crew revitalize spray right after i put dr lee's stuff on. It helps me from getting those pesky white flakes from the minoxidil when it dries. Is this bad??? Does this dilute the minoxidil? I figured they are both good for your scalp and hair so its okay. anybody have any experience with this... any help would be great... thanks

SE-freak

Reaction score
I think you should allow the minoxidil to stay on your scalp for 1/2- 1 hour first so that most of it gets absorbed.
You are not getting flakes probably because of the dilution.

Weepy

Established Member
Reaction score
SE-freak said:
I think you should allow the minoxidil to stay on your scalp for 1/2- 1 hour first so that most of it gets absorbed.
You are not getting flakes probably because of the dilution.

I would agree. Focus on getting the minoxidil absorbed first.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
I agree with these guys, however, if you are using dr. lee's minoxidil then 30 min to an hour might not be necessary. Just wait until the minoxidil has dried a substantial amount, as dr lees tends to dry much faster then regular store bought minoxidil.

liggin22

Reaction score
thanks for all your advice, i appreciate it... what about the white flakes? do those eventually go away the more you use it? how do you guys deal with them?