A horrible dream I had

person_123

Established Member
Reaction score
I dreamt that I was bald (It gets worse).

I was going out with a girl who knew I was bald (I didn't cover it up, I shaved my head) and still loved me anyway.

Her friends, however, thought that she was too good for me. They said things to her like "You're too good for him, look at him! He's bald!"

At first she defended me saying "Well I don't care, I still love him!"

They argued back "What about your children? They'll be bald too!"

This went on and on until she called me out one day to break up with me. I was unusually calm and collected while she was crying and saying how she was very sorry. When I asked her the reason, she eventually explained everything to me, and I was crushed. I hated myself for having male pattern baldness. Here was the girl of my dreams, she loved me, and she was breaking up with me because I was bald.

A few weeks passed and she called me, she said she still loved me. I couldn't take her back because I felt so hurt by what had happened.

Thankfully, this was only a dream. If it was real life, I fear to think what I would have done.

person_123

Established Member
Reaction score
No, she was actually quite sweet in the dream. Just sucks that she had to leave me. She did nothing that resembled a skank.

I was completely bald by this time, but I looked pretty good. Better than I am now, only with no hair.

vartex

Reaction score
Man you are crazy. Have you seen my goddamn hair?? I bet it's a lot worse than yours...I have no hard time finding a girl who honestly doesn't care about my hairloss. Best part is, her friends love hanging out with me too. Who cares that you're balding. Youre making a big deal about nothing only because you don't know the truth. Girls out there aren't that crazy.

If you were short then you would actually have something to worry about. Hairloss is no big deal. Only reason I ever get upset is simply because I'm too young to be going through this. That's all. It hasn't changed my life at all.

Also, find a girl whose dad is bald. Chances are the only male in this world she loves right now is going to be her dad. She will easily be able to relate to you and because her father is also bald, she will not care a single damn. I promise you that!

G

vartex said:
Man you are crazy. Have you seen my goddamn hair?? I bet it's a lot worse than yours...I have no hard time finding a girl who honestly doesn't care about my hairloss. Best part is, her friends love hanging out with me too. Who cares that you're balding. Youre making a big deal about nothing only because you don't know the truth. Girls out there aren't that crazy.

If you were short then you would actually have something to worry about. Hairloss is no big deal. Only reason I ever get upset is simply because I'm too young to be going through this. That's all. It hasn't changed my life at all.

Also, find a girl whose dad is bald. Chances are the only male in this world she loves right now is going to be her dad. She will easily be able to relate to you and because her father is also bald, she will not care a single damn. I promise you that!

I don´t understand that. What if a girl has an ugly father will this mean that she will also love ugly guys? I don´t think so..... Baldness is very ugly and a big turn off for many young women. Sad but true!

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
vartex said:

If he marries her than there will be a huge possibility his kids could go bald!

G

WorldofWarcraft said:
vartex said:

If he marries her than there will be a huge possibility his kids could go bald!

i don't really give a sh*t if my kids inherit male pattern baldness. by the time i have kids and they starts to bald, hair cloning will be fourth or fifth generation.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I hate those dreams when I'm in that perfect place with that perfect girl, then I wake..

person_123

Established Member
Reaction score
vartex said:

Who cares that I'm balding? I do, which is why I had that dream. It's not like it's happening to me in real life yet, but I would be emotionally broken if it were to happen. It's proof that hair loss is getting to me.

How old are you? I think I am also way too young to be experiencing male pattern baldness.

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It should be an old man's problem but unfortunately it's not. I just find it embarrassing - years ago I read an article in a newspaper which referred to baldness as 'that most embarrassing of afflictions' and it stuck with me. It's like your walking round with your *** hanging out of your trousers and you don't know. But everyone else does...

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lot of chicks in reality are very concerned with what their friends think, so it's a realistic possibility. Then again, I saw a very attractive woman this AM with a very balding guy. But he might be rich....... In fact I bet he is..

person_123 said:

I was going out with a girl who knew I was bald (I didn't cover it up, I shaved my head) and still loved me anyway.

Her friends, however, thought that she was too good for me. They said things to her like "You're too good for him, look at him! He's bald!"

This went on and on until she called me out one day to break up with me. I was unusually calm and collected while she was crying and saying how she was very sorry. When I asked her the reason, she eventually explained everything to me, and I was crushed. I hated myself for having male pattern baldness. Here was the girl of my dreams, she loved me, and she was breaking up with me because I was bald.

A few weeks passed and she called me, she said she still loved me. I couldn't take her back because I felt so hurt by what had happened.

Thankfully, this was only a dream. If it was real life, I fear to think what I would have done.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
person_123 said:

Dude I can totally relate with you and your dream. I always think that people are analysing my freaking hair. Its horrible!

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
person_123 said:

get a toupee??