A "HOLY SMOKES!!!" Photo of regrowth after alopecia areata

s.a.f

Reaction score
Renegade said:
Yeap, looks like it regrew everything but the male pattern baldness area.

What are you talking about he has hair on the top of his head does'nt he? :roll:
After what he's suffered do you think that he's bothered that he has a tiny degree of thinning in the crown. The guy probably has better hair than most people his age. :roll:

goata007

Established Member
Reaction score
notice that rash at the base of his hairline...what is that? i have that same thing too. I didn't have it before hairloss.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Its very possible to regrow the hair thats fallen out from AA, not so likey for male pattern baldness unfortunately for most of us.

Renegade

Established Member
Reaction score
Do not snap at me s.a.f. :nono:

It is in fact very good regrowth, and I'm sure he is happy with it. BUT, this guy obviously has a little male pattern baldness in addition to his AA, which his regimen has not worked (as well) on.

That's just an observation which I am entitled to make. If it bothers you, well . . . :jackit:

s.a.f

Reaction score
It just seemed like you were critisizing it like anything less than perfect isnt worth having. After being totally bald then regaining 90%+ of your hair you cant complain about not being a perfect nw1. The post was about regaining hair lost by alopecia not hair lost by m.p.b.

JonnyBgood

Reaction score
Wow, that's a lot of regrowth, but he could sure use some hairdye or something....It's almost blue and grey....

tiredofloss

Established Member
Reaction score
he didnt lose his hair due to male pattern baldness

look at all the rashes on his head and sh*t

thats a severe health problem, not going bald