A guy who looks really good bald:

G

Scott Weiland, former singer of the Stone Temple Pilots.:
20030521_weiland_0598_sm.jpg

Of course, he is lucky that he is no diffuser.

G

Hmm, ok, not totally bald, but definetly with advanced hairloss!

G

No, he has been receding very slowly over the past 12-15 years.

tomas99

Established Member
Reaction score
Is there any scientific proof that confirm mature hairline? Some people are receeding very slowly for years, but there is no proof that something like mature hairline exists. It is simply very slow male pattern baldness for me with more androgenn receptors only at temples.

G

Now I've seen it all. Taug's stupid and bitchy enough to call a thick NW3 bald. Scott Weiland's cool, hair or no hair. And he still has plenty of hair. AND, his hair looked quite the same on the cover of first STP album, and that was back in 1992. I'm sure he's had some work done.

zoolander2413

Reaction score
plus he is in a little bit different situation than us since he is a rich rock star so i dont think it will affect his game with girls unlike us which sucks...

powersam

Reaction score
i'm fast coming to the conclusion the only way in which balding negatively affects your success with women is by decreasing your confidence. ie/ it would have no effect if you didnt actually know you were going bald.

IBM

Reaction score
That guy has the same hairline since 90's: good thick hair with receded temples. I dont understand why that guy is referred in this forum.

G

IBM said:
That guy has the same hairline since 90's: good thick hair with receded temples. I dont understand why that guy is referred in this forum.

Because, like Taug said, he's BALD :lol: .

IBM

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
IBM said:

Because, like Taug said, he's BALD :lol: .

Well that guy is not bald. He could grow it longer and hide his high temples. What's the deal.

Sean68

Reaction score
...but if you like em fair play they were a just a bit disappointing for me.

i was just bored and wanted to post something!

G

Sean68 said:
...but if you like em fair play they were a just a bit disappointing for me.

i was just bored and wanted to post something!

Yeah well I agree that they play pretty standard, straight-ahead rock. But I think they're good at it! Their new album comes out 4th July, I have heard some of it and I think they're developing their own sound now a bit more now... you should check it out.