A Good Interview Between A Bald Man And A Man In A Wig.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I watched this yesterday and I quite enjoyed how different both men are but how neither of them disagree with what each other is doing. They both just do what works for them.

Personally, I think both men look good and both make the right decision for them. I saw the man with the wig with his before pictures (even shaved) and he does look better now with the wig as the shaved look didnt suit him so much.

This is the perfect example of how one piece of advice doesnt suit everyone. The man in the wig said in the video he was turned down by surgeons because his donor area was too weak and he has too little hair for toppik. His only choice was shaving or a wig. For Harry, the bald guy, he can get a transplant, but has said he's good with the shaved look.

Either way, its a good, grown up conversation about hair loss.

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald = you looks like trash to women your only choice is to beg and pay the maximal commitment price, marriage to even get a woman, and there is more:

375818-27c687a622d7c39ec0df89dc5df14b2f.png

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald = you looks like trash to women your only choice is to beg and pay the maximal commitment price, marriage to even get a woman, and there is more:

View attachment 144862
Nah, thats too simplistic.

Besides, the bald man with the beard in this video has a beautiful wife (married when bald)

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair systems work really well and they almost always look good and convincing on themselves. The big problem is that you regain this thick, low hairline but have no temple points which frame your face. So you get this wide face which emphazises the hairline, making it look fake. If you got a transplant AND wore a hair system, that would be a good tradeoff.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

Besides, the bald man with the beard in this video has a beautiful wife (married when bald)
Saw two couples in the last few days where the girl was drop dead gorgeous and the guy was bald. And they looked very happily in love. The guys were my height or shorter so it wasn't that either.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You should stop watching baldcafe that guy is a complete joke and he looks ridiculous with his ugly beard.
also he was dating his wife for many years while being full head, he did not meet her after he went bald.

he admitted several times that he has never tried dating after he went bald because he was already dating his now wife for years, another reason to why his whole channel is complete and utter cope nonsense.

if you see his before picture the guy looks like a model (with full head and no ugly beard like he has now), but now he looks like an egg with a disgusting overly grown beard.

he's also anti hair loss drugs but uses minoxidil on his beard lmao, guys a joke.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
You should stop watching baldcafe that guy is a complete joke and he looks ridiculous with his ugly beard.
also he was dating his wife for many years while being full head, he did not meet her after he went bald.

he admitted several times that he has never tried dating after he went bald because he was already dating his now wife for years, another reason to why his whole channel is complete and utter cope nonsense.

if you see his before picture the guy looks like a model (with full head and no ugly beard like he has now), but now he looks like an egg with a disgusting overly grown beard.

he's also anti hair loss drugs but uses minoxidil on his beard lmao, guys a joke.

Damn, that's game set and match.

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I have nothing against people who embrace being bald and try to help other guys embrace it but this guy is a joke.

I went to his channel and saw his older videos and he doesn't look bad with his trimmed beard tbh. Do you have a pic of him before his hairloss?

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have nothing against people who embrace being bald and try to help other guys embrace it but this guy is a joke.

I went to his channel and saw his older videos and he doesn't look bad with his trimmed beard tbh. Do you have a pic of him before his hairloss?

as you can see man was model tier, and now he's a cueball. brutal downgrade.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 266
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 285