A GOOD HAIR STYLING PUTTY THAT THICKENS ONES HAIR....

Losingmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
I would appreciate a recommendation of a good hair styling putty that helps thicken ones hair and that also gives a good non-greasy shine. I tried g2b chaotic & Didn't like it that much because it leaves my hair looking and feeling dull. What other good hair styling puttys are out there? Thank you.

Losingmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
If u refering to the subject title. No one shouting. I'm just asking a simple question, hoping I can get people to read, & let me know about some good styling puttys for people with thin hair other than g2b chaotic.

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
tigi-bed-head-manipulator-funky-gunk-that-rocks.jpg

psywzrd

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair Potion #9 said:
Is this stuff just for short hair? I would think it would weigh the hair down if it's 4" or longer.

This seems to be a problem with most products. I can use so many different products when my hair is short but once it grows out a bit, it usually looks flat with most products. I'm still looking for that one product that works all the time.

Losingmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for referring those products. I'll look into it. honestly, I just really wish I can find a product that holds my hair in place, doesn't weight it down, not greasy( but at the same time give my hair some shine) and if it doesn't really thicken my hair, I would still be satisfy if it doesn't make my hair look thinner and scalp so visible like hair gel does. Is that product out there? :)