A good east coast DR. recomendation for diffused thinning..

boomer17

Reaction score
Hey guys, i know it takes a special skilled hand for hair transplant, especially to work with diffused hairloss, so i was wondering if anyone could recomend a Dr on the east coast that has a great reputation for working with diffused thinners?

thanks!

ugem12

Established Member
Reaction score
Concealers can work for diffuse thinners.

Telephone Man

Reaction score
A new poster, I underwent a procedure last February with Dr. Mark Distefano in Massachusetts, I was a NW5A got 2140 grafts with strong results.

I have posted extensively on the other sites and found this one.

Good Luck.

ropcat

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey telephone man. Wondered if you'd mind telling how much Dr. Distefano charged for 2140 grafts. And, were you happy with things overall? Thanks.

Telephone Man

Reaction score
The results have turned out great, you can see my pics at Hairtransplantnetwork.com or hairtransplant.net, search for posts by Telephone Man, I think I paid $4.75 per FU.

Good luck, email me if you have any other questions.

TMAN

DaveA

Reaction score
Telephone Man said:
The results have turned out great, you can see my pics at Hairtransplantnetwork.com or hairtransplant.net, search for posts by Telephone Man, I think I paid $4.75 per FU.

Good luck, email me if you have any other questions.

TMAN

Great results, man. I'm impressed. I only have minor thinning right now - some in the back and some loss up front. It's been like this for 3 or 4 years and has only become slightly worse. I'm taking proscar starting next week and may do minoxidil as well. I'm going to give that a year to see if things thicken up. If not, I'll stay on then but am going to get a hair transplant to thicken things up. Right now there's no way I'd need more than 1,000 grafts, if that. At the price of $4.x per graft, I'd be willing to do up to 1,000 for the initial procedure.