A Good Business Opportunity For Bald Men

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Get a job at the world's first or second most powerful company, Goldman Sachs:

20170919_gs5.jpg

From The Intercept:
The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. executives, from right, Gary Cohn, president and co-chief operating officer, Lloyd Blankfein, chairman and chief executive officer, and Jon Winkelreid, president and co-chief operating officer, appear in a 2006 annual report arranged for a photograph in New York, on June 16, 2008.
https://theintercept.com/2017/09/17/goldman-sachs-gary-cohn-donald-trump-administration/

Gary Cohn is actually the one on the left, unlike what the caption says. He's now Donald Trump's Treasury Secretary,

Moral: If you have an IQ of 165, a billion dollars, good social skills, power, and most importantly confidence, you don't need hair.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Get a job at the world's first or second most powerful company, Goldman Sachs:

View attachment 64035
From The Intercept:
The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. executives, from right, Gary Cohn, president and co-chief operating officer, Lloyd Blankfein, chairman and chief executive officer, and Jon Winkelreid, president and co-chief operating officer, appear in a 2006 annual report arranged for a photograph in New York, on June 16, 2008.
https://theintercept.com/2017/09/17/goldman-sachs-gary-cohn-donald-trump-administration/

Gary Cohn is actually the one on the left, unlike what the caption says. He's now Donald Trump's Treasury Secretary,

Moral: If you have an IQ of 165, a billion dollars, good social skills, power, and most importantly confidence, you don't need hair.

Gary Cohn is 6'3" though.
Apparently he was criticized by his opponents exactly because his bulk is "intimidating" (Wikipedia says).
He also comes from one whole generation before you. We all know they had different values.

tracker54

My Regimen
Reaction score
Believe it or not, it is actually slightly positive to have hair loss in Finance. Why? Because you look older than your peers, and with that, it's easier to talk with more senior people. They simply take your more seriously.

In consulting, and especially Management Consulting (where you literally meet thousands of people), it's probably better to be attractive and presentable. Because of the aura effect, and the fact that you're dealing with new people all the time.

Sweet spot would probably be to have aged skin, but solid hair. You don't look like a HS-graduate, and most everyone will take you seriously.

myusernamenow

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Befriend higher ups who are also bald and you will have a bit of an advantage. Also, the guy I used to work for wore an "undetectable" piece that I was able to spot due to my time lurking around here. It looked pretty good but I felt a little hesitant about working for him.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Eh, not where I live lol
oh that is even better!
here at least where you got to talk to customers of any kind, the better you look, the better your chances...
the dudes without hair, or grown out horse shoe are in the IT department (not even that exaggerating)...
i think they would accept completely shaven, though... in creative jobs it is not that uncommon...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
oh that is even better!
here at least where you got to talk to customers of any kind, the better you look, the better your chances...
the dudes without hair, or grown out horse shoe are in the IT department (not even that exaggerating)...
i think they would accept completely shaven, though... in creative jobs it is not that uncommon...
Most managers in my company are bald

Some shave it and some buzz like Jason Statham/Prince William, haven't seen anyone with a completely grown out horseshoe like Larry David though

A bald guy looks mature/wise/experienced, like it gives you more respect among other workers. Probably an advantage when you have a science or computer related job. But then again all those guys are 35+.

And most of the managers who aren't bald have some level of thinning.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most managers in my company are bald

Some shave it and some buzz like Jason Statham/Prince William, haven't seen anyone with a completely grown out horseshoe like Larry David though

A bald guy looks mature/wise/experienced, like it gives you more respect among other workers. Probably an advantage when you have a science or computer related job. But then again all those guys are 35+.

And most of the managers who aren't bald have some level of thinning.
here is the land of the combover, i have seen it all^^ mainly older sales people though, who have been forever in that company and most likely only deal with regulars and big companies (and other old people)...

of course, as a boss, that looks more experienced, same here...
the boss of the convenience store next door gets ridiculed by my workmates every day, because horse shoe (unfortunately poor dude is younger than me, i think about 35)...

im actually quite sure many men here are on finasteride and/or toppik... i see that quite often in peoples shopping bag... (the younger ones that is... once you are visibly thinning on top, dating life is very complicated)...

in fashion and design (where i work), you got some bald people, but that is usually clean shaven if it is too far gone, or 1mm buzzcut... a lot do that voluntarily, because they want to concentrate on their creative output alone (same reason a lot of creatives always wear the same clothes/black)...

Braylon

My Regimen
Reaction score
I watched this movie not long ago, but I immediately fell in love with the main character and his methods of making money. It immediately seemed to me that his strategy always leads to success and so I started looking for the same options that will help me to become a good and experienced financier. I had already found several options among which llc in maryland. This became the main reference point for me and I continue my way in this field.

Last edited: