A Glimmer Of Hope In The Fight Against The Itch!!!!

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so, I have always had the itch when my hair loss has been present, and mine is bad, like I can’t make it through a shift a work bad. I’ve tried multiple compounds, shampoos, medications, supplements and vitamins, topical steroids, diet, etc and all have been met with minimal relief.
No one knows what it is and what causes it including drs and dermatologists who look at me like I’m crazy, so you feel so helpless. It’s almost like you wish you had cancer so at least you knew what it was and how to fight it...I know it’s not that serious but it feels that way a lot. A few weeks ago in one of my many help me my head feels like fire threads Islapbitches said he had it too and that RU made it go away. I ordered 5g from anagenic and when it came I just kinda eyeballed it(3g in a bottle of minoxidil for the vehicle. Everyday has been better than the last and the itch is all but gone, I get a little minor twinge every once and a while, but my life is livable again. So, this proves to some degree that the itch is androgen related.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely androgen related. Did you ever try finasteride? It got rid of my itch mostly but I got sides. I am going to try CB-03-01 and Trinov, hopefully one of those helps the itch

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely androgen related. Did you ever try finasteride? It got rid of my itch mostly but I got sides. I am going to try CB-03-01 and Trinov, hopefully one of those helps the itch
Yeah, and I’m on dutasteride now