A Funny comment

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
My cousin just came over to drop off some things for my brother, when she saw me, she went "dave!, wow you look differnt, you look like Grant Mitchell from Eastenders"
Lol!, i havnt seen her in years because shes been travelling, last time I saw her, I had a full head of hair.
Its made my day actually lol.Positive comments liek that, make it become even easier dealing with losing your hair.Btw I shave it very close.

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
bollocks, look at all the kipper he gets,, your a dumbass.. jog on.

Deaner

Reaction score
Dude, I'm sorry, he's ugly. There's no getting around that, in traditional terms of beauty Grant Mitchell is ugly. By British standards he might be acceptable, but here in North America where we don't use "bollocks" and "kipper" he's not hot stuff.

P.S. Not to be a stickler or anything, but I always love it when people say "your a dumbass" when trying to insult another's intelligence.

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
omgstfuty said:
bollocks, look at all the kipper he gets,, your a dumbass.. jog on.

Grant is cool, Deaner is just jealous. He is a spoilsport who gets off on trying to destroy your positive vibe. It doesn't matter who is ugly or not, it is your positivity. Ignore the negativity, they don't even understand proper Ango-Saxon lingo.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't like to be negative or anything either, but Grant Mitchell isn't good looking by any objective standard (and I'm a Brit).

I'm not sure if its true he gets a lot of women, I don't see him dating models or anything, but if he does do you think it's possible that being a rich & famous TV star might have more to do with it than his looks?

If I were you I'd be happier if your female friend said "Wow you look like Grant Mitchell" and then started coming on to you :D