A funny cofee advert (include baldness)

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
that is why i don't trust commercials. there is a confusing mix of subliminal messages and retarded humor that insults my intelligence.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
Funny. When somebody posts a negative commercial you guys are crying. This one has a positive message(for baldies) yet still you guys are ot sattsified

T

TravisB

Not sure if they are supposed to be positively or negatively shocked about his baldness.

I translated the French comments to this video, and the women are all impressed about his looks.

This guy's name is Mackie Alcantara and he's a model. As you can see, he's not entirely bald yet, but balding.

B

Beingbaldsucks

He's not fully bald yet, just balding, but enough to not look like a freak

buckeyeblitz

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:

I better get my eyes checked, because to me it looked like he had a completely shaved dome.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
buckeyeblitz said:
Beingbaldsucks said:

I better get my eyes checked, because to me it looked like he had a completely shaved dome.
A SHAVED Norwood 2 or 3 IS NOT FULLY BALD

HOLY sh*t WHEN WILL PEOPLE STOP SAYING THIS :shakehead:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:

Enough with this freak sh*t! I am a bald white man and I don't appreciate being called a freak. It's small minded superficial people like you who are the bald man's true enemy. Every post you make further confirms my assumptions that you are an intolerant baldist who stares down bald men in public and thinks they should kill themselves! I really hope you go nw5 full horseshoe so you can get a taste of your own bitter medicine. With any luck, maybe you will take your own advice and kill yourself f****r!

B

Beingbaldsucks

uncomfortable man said:
Beingbaldsucks said:

Enough with this freak sh*t! I am a bald white man and I don't appreciate being called a freak. It's small minded superficial people like you who are the bald man's true enemy. Every post you make further confirms my assumptions that you are an intolerant baldist who stares down bald men in public and thinks they should kill themselves! I really hope you go nw5 full horseshoe so you can get a taste of your own bitter medicine. With any luck, maybe you will take your own advice and kill yourself f****r!
Truth hurts I know believe me I'm on my way to the frankenstein road, 1.70 bald man with huge forehead, every time I see a white pinky bald guy on the street it's like seeing a deformed creauture, its more horror for me since I know it's my future as well, the only thing that can somehow improve the look in baldness is a brownish skin, you at least don't look like a cancer patient, so tann yourself as much as possible.

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Beingbaldsucks said:

I agree with you but it's a wasted effort. BBS has shown time and again that he's either just a complete idiot or very mentally unstable.

B

Beingbaldsucks

gh05 said:
uncomfortable man said:
Beingbaldsucks said:

I agree with you but it's a wasted effort. BBS has shown time and again that he's either just a complete idiot or very mentally unstable.
Il take the second option.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
Truth hurts I know believe me I'm on my way to the frankenstein road, 1.70 bald man with huge forehead, every time I see a white pinky bald guy on the street it's like seeing a deformed creauture, its more horror for me since I know it's my future as well, the only thing that can somehow improve the look in baldness is a brownish skin, you at least don't look like a cancer patient, so tann yourself as much as possible.

Ever thought of seeking help? That doesn't sound healthy at all...

Regards from,

White pinky freakish bald guy.

B

Beingbaldsucks

ghg said:
Beingbaldsucks said:

Ever thought of seeking help? That doesn't sound healthy at all...

Regards from,

White pinky freakish bald guy.
I already have help, it's called rogaine

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
. It's small minded superficial people like you who are the bald man's true enemy. Every post you make further confirms my assumptions that you are an intolerant baldist who stares down bald men in public and thinks they should kill themselves!

I agree it's people like BBS that make me avoid this forum, jumping on every single thread with some remark about "bald freaks" and "disfigurement" blah blah blah :jackit: f*****g sick of reading his insane rambling on every topic in this section.

Bitter loser, trying to blame all of his various life failures on some baldness.

Put it this way, any guy who sits on public transport just to stare solidly at some random NW6 guy for 2 hours straight has got to have some serious f*****g mental problems!
:woot: :gay2: :uglylol:

His extreme, hostile baldism makes even the most shallowest of teenage girls and most insensitive of pricks we've encountered in public, look completely tame in comparison.

slipy

Reaction score
seb and hpm need to return.

imagine what damage hpm, seb and bbs combining their forces could do to this forum. rape redefined.

id gladly participate too with my dark mc skilz.

B

Beingbaldsucks

slipy said:
seb and hpm need to return.

imagine what damage hpm, seb and bbs combining their forces could do to this forum. rape redefined.

id gladly participate too with my dark mc skilz.
I think seb killed himself, seariously he was super depressed,hard for me to think that he suddenly succeeded in life, and hpm living in a lie of wigs

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Put it this way, any guy who sits on public transport just to stare solidly at some random NW6 guy for 2 hours straight has got to have some serious ****ing mental problems!
:woot: :gay2: :uglylol:

i dident sitted there for him,i sitted in the back of the bus and and he was there,looked like a сreature,his head was shiny as hell,sorry i couldent move my eyes from his huge empty white head

buckeyeblitz

Reaction score
A SHAVED Norwood 2 or 3 IS NOT FULLY BALD

HOLY **** WHEN WILL PEOPLE STOP SAYING THIS :shakehead:

Okay, but then by your standards of baldness, that's still more progressed than a NW2. If you want to split hairs (no pun intended), at least don't exaggerate. But really, for all intents and purposes, the dude was bald in the commercial. Are we really going to pretend like the nearly non existent stubble showing through on a completely shaved head makes a difference? Get off of it.

MGZ

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually stubble does make a difference, maybe not for the commercial, but in real life people notice.