A Few Suggestions To Those Who Need Help..

Michelle828

My Regimen
Reaction score
I been taking rogaine and spironolactone for past maybe 8 to 9 months. Ive also been using Pur shampoos and conditioners every other wash (I rotate my washes with another brand of shampoo). With these 3 contributions to my hair loss id have to say my hair really does look healthy now and I am confident it will look better with time. Occasionally I get cortisone shots every 2 months which I'm sure at the least doesn't worsen my hairloss. Anyway, hopefully this will help with regimens for you guys especially women. Oh! I also use aloe Vera in my hair occasionally. But I really do contribute my success to the main 3 elements I mentioned beginning of forum. Good luck!

Attachments

• IMG_0639.JPG
    IMG_0639.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_0640.JPG
    IMG_0640.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 323
  • IMG_0641.JPG
    IMG_0641.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 326

Hairmess

My Regimen
Reaction score
I been taking rogaine and spironolactone for past maybe 8 to 9 months. Ive also been using Pur shampoos and conditioners every other wash (I rotate my washes with another brand of shampoo). With these 3 contributions to my hair loss id have to say my hair really does look healthy now and I am confident it will look better with time. Occasionally I get cortisone shots every 2 months which I'm sure at the least doesn't worsen my hairloss. Anyway, hopefully this will help with regimens for you guys especially women. Oh! I also use aloe Vera in my hair occasionally. But I really do contribute my success to the main 3 elements I mentioned beginning of forum. Good luck!

Michelle,

First off congrats on the success!

I saw in some earlier posts when you first started rogaine you had a really crazy shed and considered stopping treatment because it was so terrifying. I am going through the same thing. 1.5 months in and a shed from hell! Hair is so much thinner and I see scalp where I didn't before. When did you stop shedding? Was it sudden? Did you grow back what you lost? I find a whole month of shedding so scary. I'm close to my two months and it doesn't seem to slow.

Please let me know! Thanks :)